Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #71
Dogz rule the world
Webkinz :)

lucky777 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

Congradulations Kieq,
You earned the zumbddy chest fair and square, and you didn't even cheat. I hope that you are enjoying WI and again congradulations.
lucky777 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #72

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

Congrats on getting your Zumbuddies! I am like all the others and no zummies after countless parties. My pink zum even requests certain foods or toys, and then when I give it to her she ignores it. What gives? This is so frustrating and no fun to play. I too was so excited about getting one, and spent $13 on one, and it was a big let down. My daughter picked a lazy zum, and she was rewarded with 2 zummies after a few parties and just playing with it. That was days ago, and since then nothing. She even got a second one for her B-day, and you have to get both of their happiness to 100% to get a party. So with more than one you work twice as hard. I gave up playing it was pointless, you don't get anywhere. Plus if you click on your zum more than four times they get mad and lose happiness points. I sure hope Ganz makes it easier for Zummies!
mlh918 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #73

cyberkiefer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

How did you get zummie to buy anything ??????

I reach 100 0\0 precent all the time and I get nothing

any information you can give would help alot of pet owners

cyberkiefer
cyberkiefer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #74
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

See post number 44.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #75

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

Congrats on the cool chest...after reading all this think I'll wait to get Zumbuddies till they get all the bugs out!!
Grammywhammy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #76
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Awesomw box. Someone please tell me how to PM
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #77
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by MagicDog
Cute I want the pink Zumbuddy *-*
Yes me too! But if you know me you know I will want and will buy all six of them lol. Congratulations on making your Zum Buddy happy enough to get that trunk! I really like it.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:03 PM   #78

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

I know I have said this before, but I absolutely must get that chest!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Awesomw box. Someone please tell me how to PM
Just click on the person's usersname or got to their profile and it will say something like "Private message so and so". Hope this info helped

Last edited by EatingPie789; 11-05-2009 at 11:03 PM..
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #79
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I think its wonderful you have figured out the system to get zummies with 2 pets, but I only have 1 on the way from ebay that I paid way to much money for because I was so excited about this and no stores around me had them. Now I have just read from you that I need to dish out more $$$ for another zumbuddy...I am not happy!

Ganz needs to fix this!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #80

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I would like to thank everyone who is posting. This is what makes WI so great and I am so happy to be a part of something like this.

I agree that there hasn't been much info for this part of the site. I was so excited to get my zumbuddy and have been driving myself crazy trying to make it happy. However, I am hopeful now that someone has been able to get enough zummies for a prize. It is very encouraging and I am thrilled for you and for us because you have shared it with us.

Thanks so much.
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yo mama's toy chest

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: