Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #61
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

Congrats on the cool chest! I haven't even seen the zum plushies in stores yet.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #62
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats & thanks for sharing , thats really pretty !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #63
Lil Kinz
jungle is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a zumbuddy since like a week and I did not get one zummie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jungle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #64
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jungle
I have a zumbuddy since like a week and I did not get one zummie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if it is a glich in webkinz- that the programers just don't have that feature working right yet. After all, they did start this at the same time as the ghost and the park.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #65
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well I am going to hold off on activating my Zumbuddy, maybe I will just sell him on ebay since they are going pretty high right now lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #66

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

No They said its not a Glitch...

Ive had parties and spent KC trying to get these zummies, and seriously this is bs.. I was so EXITED about this, my zum is still at the store actually lol i know th owner and she gave me the code in advanced cuz she knows i'll pay. but SERIOUSLY the only online game i find my self complaining about is webkinz, and jeese 10-15 bucks for a zum?? when all it does is make you spend KC and you get absolutely nothing?? BS i tell you... and i never say any bad words or things like anything on forums EVER.. but i was super excited about this.. and it's like .. POINTLESS I'll keep you updated if ya want

ALSO they just came out and HOW IN THE WEBKINZ WORLD did that person get that prize hmm? in one week they were able to get 120 some blue zummies, and over 50 of the others?? in one week?? this seems fixed to me.... fixed to only people who know important GANGZ members actually get stuff... how stupid..

plus these zummies dont go towards much except for zum rooms anyway so why not just hand them out? GANGZ.. do you like watching our zums sit in total boredome?? well?? if you dont want to be inspected by WPCZ (Webkinz Protection againsed Cruelty to Zums) or something then give out them zummies so our zums have a caring and loving home... jeesh

So yea it's been 2 days and my baby lil Zum has been deprived of furniture and sleep, she has been constantly flying, and is so tired, and it's like you cant promise the poor dears something when there manufacturer could care less, ya now?
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #67
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Congrats!. .

Very nice looking item
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #68
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by shelbers91
That's cool! but Ive had parties too, with no zummies, and i met 3 people with zums in the clubhouse and they didnt play with each other either, how do we get zummies?

i couldn't edit my post, but how omn earth could you recieve enough zummies for a prize...? they JUST came out and NOONE can seem to get ANY zummies yet you have enough for a prize in like just a week... i am suspicious....
LOL Be suspicious all you want. I've worked hard for the zummies I've gotten.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #69
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering if I am the only one having problems with my Zumbuddy? I have not be awarded any prizes and the system will not let me add my Zumbuddy to my Webkinz pals so he can fly around. I have contacted customer service but didn't get the right answer. Can someone please help me? This is so frustrating. I couldn't wait to get my Zumbuddy but now I wish I would of saved the $$$ if I knew it wouldn't work right.
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #70
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by shelbers91

ALSO they just came out and HOW IN THE WEBKINZ WORLD did that person get that prize hmm? in one week they were able to get 120 some blue zummies, and over 50 of the others?? in one week?? this seems fixed to me.... fixed to only people who know important GANGZ members actually get stuff... how stupid..
It's one thing to say you're suspicious...it's completely another to spread rumours that I'm somehow cheating. I get that you're upset that you haven't gotten any zummies. That's not my fault. I've posted here (number 44 in case you're interested) as to how I'm *playing* the game and EARNING my zummies. While you're on here complaining, I'm clicking. This is one game even a 3 year old can play because all you really have to do is click the flying things (Great practice for the click and wins BTW) You don't need to spend KC to get zummies and they really aren't all that hard to please.

Please...let's refrain from slanderous comments. Especially in light of the recent commotion with account banning.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
yo mama's toy chest

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: