Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #51
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

View Post Originally Posted by girldies4
Oh, congrats on the prize! I am jealous! lol

So, my local Hallmark just received a shipment of zumbuddies yesterday and so I ran down and bought two. I have the pink giggly and the blue lazy. I've put them in the same room and it seems that the lazy zum is easier to keep happy. I received 2 zummies, but only after giving the lazy zum a food he requested. NOT from a party. I have also had several parties and nothing. So, I'm working on the angle of only giving them something when t hey ASK. I'll report back my findings and try this too!
The zum will have given you 2 different colors but you should have received 5 zummies in total. If you want to save KC, click each four times, jump between rooms and click four more times.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Congrats!!!

I've been giving my zumbuddy the food he wants...the toys he wants...he throws a party and no zummies!!! At least I know I'm not the only one whose not getting any zummies
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #53
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cool! I want one! It would go great in my Autumn room. Gotta get me a Zumbuddy!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #54
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

WELL I haven't figured out how to win Zums. BUT I think I figured out what toys they want to play with. If you watch thier actions. They show you they want to bounce a ball or they want to jump up and down etc.... Just thought that might help a little so you won't loose as much kinzcash LOL

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Please Justin try to find out more about the zum buddies. Myself along with many others I am finding out are all having the same problem. I do only have 1 zum and have had many of the "happy parties" and have not received and zummies. And to make my zum happy it is expensive to buy items over and over to find they will not play with them and or they do not like the food. So after many many attempts to make my zum happy it finally happens and I see the balloons and party then nothing. I feel there has to be more to this. Maybe you need more than 1 or something to do with the kinzville park maybe but even thou they are so cute this would be a huge disappointment at least with my family if the only way to get the zummies is to stay in it's room and give him toys (if he will take them ) and give hime food (if he will eat them). It is very boring and also frustrating. you know after doing the snow white and the ghost I was worn out. Mentally and physically from staying up that when I finally found a zum ( it took me forever to find one) I was hoping this would be fun. Please find out more about the zum plushies I know we all do want to know. Thank you for having this site to ask these kind of questions everyone is so wonderful.
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #55

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

That's cool! but Ive had parties too, with no zummies, and i met 3 people with zums in the clubhouse and they didnt play with each other either, how do we get zummies?

i couldn't edit my post, but how omn earth could you recieve enough zummies for a prize...? they JUST came out and NOONE can seem to get ANY zummies yet you have enough for a prize in like just a week... i am suspicious....

Last edited by shelbers91; 11-05-2009 at 01:03 PM..
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #56
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Macaroni
I like to know that, too.

Congratulations!

Bed from Signature series.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #57

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I know I must sound dense, but what is that bed in the picture called?

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
The bed is from the signature theme...when you adopt a signature pet you get random piece of that theme.
Ok, got it now...

Last edited by Safire25509; 11-05-2009 at 01:31 PM..
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #58
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

The bed in the pictures is from the signature series. If you get a signature pet you get a signature piece of furniture, along with the pet item.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #59
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Ooh, how cool! I like the bed, too. XD LOL totally not important, but I just felt like including that.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #60
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

First Congrats on the cool prize.

Now, why is so much stuff coming up non tradeable? It really has no value if you can't trade it.

seems silly to me!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yo mama's toy chest

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: