Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #41
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

that seems cool. but i don't get why that can't be traded or sent via kinzpost at LEAST. i mean, those extra things like the charm forest should be part of the webkinz experience. for those people who aren't rich, its kind of a waste to pay 5 dollars for just something extra in webkinzworld. its already 15 dollars for a webkinz pet, why should we pay even more?
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #42
Webkinz :)
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

yes I too would like to know how someone would be able to obtain that many zummies..it takes 103 blue, 93 purple,72 yellow and 81 pink. You only get 10 per adoption and the earning potential for me has been 0 so far and that is having 4 zumbuddies I called Ganz and she told me there is no information or guide for the zumbuddies yet so she couldnt tell me anything.. I asked to speak to someone like a supervisor and was told they arent in and dont know when they would be in.. I asked her if I could send mine back then...lol..she said no of course but the point is they sold an item and said it would be all this and that and it clearly isnt. I have no idea why ganz is so slow with anything when really all they have to do is maintain a website.. they are making millions I would think they could hire the best of the best.
jemkinz1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #43
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

I have more then one on this account.

I found the easiest way (but it requires at least two buddies) is to put them in the same room, click them each 4 times and then switch to the empty room. Switch back to the room with the zum's in it and click them 4 times again. That'll trigger a party without the expense of buying food or toys. I've been getting about ten pay outs in an hour by bouncing back and fourth.

It isn't really fair that they aren't tradeable since there's a car that I'd love to send to a special little boy.

There are furniture items that are for the zum buddy rooms that won't go in pet rooms. The *Prize* items can be bought with zummies and those are the items that can go in your pet's room.

Last edited by Kieq; 11-05-2009 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Fixing unauthorized language. Sorry.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #44

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I love it! Congratulations- what an excellent choice. It looks perfect in your room!

I have only one zumbuddy and haven't received any zummies, even after countless parties. I am starting to believe it isn't possible to get any with only one.

Don't feel alone about not be awarded any zummies! I have two who really like to party and still no zummies! Just lots of KC wasted on keeping them "happy".

Hopefully soon these "glitches" will be fixed!

Have a beautiful love filled day!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #45
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Just lots of KC wasted on keeping them "happy".
Don't feed them. Just jump back and forth between their rooms.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #46

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Congratulations! thanks for sharing.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #47
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

I don't realy understand how to earn zummys! I have two Zumbuddys and I have had a few parties. But I only noticed I got more Zums when I got my second one. I wish Webkinz would explain this a little more. They are bery cute, the Zumbuddys. But I wish I coulod at least buy furniture for thier room. So far I only have a lamp and a mirror

But they are a cool new feature. And congrats on wininthe toy chest!!
View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Congratulations! I don't know how I'll ever be able to save enough zummies to get anything - I can't get my zums happy enough, haven't earned any yet!
I can't wait to see everyone else's prizes!
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #48
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Red face Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

how do you get more zummies????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i just got a zum yesterday and i got the pink one and i got it 100% happy and it threw a party and it didn't give me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DO YOU GET ZUMMIES PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and congratulations on getting the chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #49
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Oh, congrats on the prize! I am jealous! lol

So, my local Hallmark just received a shipment of zumbuddies yesterday and so I ran down and bought two. I have the pink giggly and the blue lazy. I've put them in the same room and it seems that the lazy zum is easier to keep happy. I received 2 zummies, but only after giving the lazy zum a food he requested. NOT from a party. I have also had several parties and nothing. So, I'm working on the angle of only giving them something when t hey ASK. I'll report back my findings and try this too!
girldies4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #50

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

Cool, I would love to get that, if I ever get a Zumbuddy......
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yo mama's toy chest

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: