Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

darlingme will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Gets "Berry Farmer Badge" for MyPage

I am thinking it is the score. I received mine today for a score of 144. My hubbby got it with 157. I played on another account and scored 134 but did not get it. I do not think it is based on your highest score ever on the game (as it seems some have said) ut rather your score on that particular game.
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #62

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

I just got my Berry Farmer Badge. This is the second time I've gotten 5 Moonberry's. I'm thinking that is the reason for the new badge.

[QUOTE=hanna825;19825455]I just got my Berry Farmer Badge. This is the second time I've gotten 5 Moonberry's. I'm thinking that is the reason for the new badge.

I did score 145, so that may be the reason also.
hanna825 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #63
lkagi is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: HELP! Webkinz Insider Member Gets "Berry Farmer Badge" for MyPage

my 3 grand kids are playing every day Jumbleberry Fields since 2009, when this game was introduced, and never got full green jar and did not get even one purple berry. Do you have any idea what do they do wrong? I would like to help them, but have no idea how. They got upset every time they are playing this game. They contacted and wrote about it, but no results. Guys up-there, please help, maybe you have better idea how to help them.
lkagi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #64
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is a matter of filling the jars every time you get the berries and making the most of the combinations.
Some of us here have been playing for as long as you and your little ones and we have yet to fill our purple and green jars.
Check out the thread that tells you how to maximize your game play.

I wonder...are you locking your jars when you get what you want?
If you get 3 red berries and to bugs, lock the 3 red berries, spin again, if you get another red berry lock that jar (to lock the jar just click on it)
It is a lot like the game Yahtzee.

OH and here is that link for you
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...allery-584723/

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-27-2012 at 02:04 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: