Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #41
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Gets "Berry Farmer Badge" for MyPage

Congrats on getting that badge.
I got one today, with a score of 158. I didn't get 5 moonberries, but did get 5 pickleberries. I think I put them in the 'basket of 5' box, and put 3 or 4 pickleberries in the 'pickleberry' box.

Last edited by Serena; 04-12-2011 at 10:53 PM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #42
agd
Webkinz :)

agd will become famous soon enough

hi! i also got the berry farmer badge right now.
my score was 145 im pretty sure thats the highest score ive gotten.
i wonder if that has somthing to do with it?
agd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #43
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

i just got it today!!! i now how to get it. you get it when you score 140 points or more in jumbleberry fields! hope this helps. i also know many other badges.
onc1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #44
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I have a theory...I just got it for the first time, and I got my high score, 151. Maybebeautykinz got above 150, and that's how it is awarded.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #45
is a spy for

_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice

I just got it after scoring 140. The only other significant thing that happened in my game was getting five pickleberries. I think either the score or the five berries triggered it, and I'm leaning towards the score. You get a different badge for getting five moonberries, and another different one for getting five pests, but pickleberries aren't that special. I say you need at least 140 points to get the badge.
_m_oLo_m_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #46

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Awesome job everyone! The lowest I'd seen before was 141, so thanks m olo m for posting your winning number. I think 140 is the cut off.
Click the image to open in full size.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #47
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I got the badge yesterday too. My score was 144 which was my highest score so far. I also got 2 moonberries.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #48
TopherKersting is on a distinguished road

140 worked and 138 didn't, so I'm pretty sure that 140 is the minimum.

Topher
TopherKersting is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:10 AM   #49

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Default ~!!New Jumble berry Badge!!~

I think its new. I havn't gotten this one yet.
GeegeJoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:22 PM   #50
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I just got the badge!!! Very cool.
I got a score of 154 in Jumbleberry Fields, my new high score, and got more Moonberries then ever before in the game (but not 5 at once!).
Also awarded the regular berries: 1 Sugarberry, 3 Pickleberries, and 2 Moonberries, 6 total.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: