Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 02:06 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member is First Known Player to Complete Nafaria Collection

she poofed away again for me today
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #122
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member is First Known Player to Complete Nafaria Collection

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
I FINISHED early this morning and received the last prize (I also got the badge too)! All in all, she didn't steal any stars from me, but there were a few times that I didn't have the stars she asked for and there were MANY days she DID NOT show up.
For the pedestal, she stole from me 2 days in a row before giving it to me the 3rd day - so that pedestal cost me 12 stars. :/

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
Ok so day 5 no Nafaria, I have cleared my cookies what else can I do... I'm at the wreath on 2 of my 3 accounts.
She's not appearing for me the past few days either......
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #123

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I have started over on three accounts and have traded with Nafaria for the Cookie on two and the Cookie and Boots on one.
I don't know if it's great or horrifying that you can start over at the beginning once you're done!

I've got 1 account 1 gift away, another with 3 to go, and two others that are trying for the pedestal. it's been a painful process - although Dec has gone better than October did. she hasn't shown up much the past week, and on my 2 accounts that are way behind, she keeps asking for a star the account doesn't have. it's quite unfair, both accounts have MOST of the stars, but she consistently asks for one of the few we don't have! grr. she's stolen stars maybe twice in December, and gassed about 6 times, generally when I had some pop up box (like the challenge boxes or garden box) open. slow going. wish I knew if it was ending or not. I'd be more zen if I knew it wasn't ending for a while.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:24 PM   #124
Fifth Harmony

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

Congrats!!!!
angelpies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #125

bonesbongo will become famous soon enough

I also completed the star challenge on Sunday on one of my accounts. I don't know how to post it on here though...

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I don't know if it's great or horrifying that you can start over at the beginning once you're done!

I've got 1 account 1 gift away, another with 3 to go, and two others that are trying for the pedestal. it's been a painful process - although Dec has gone better than October did. she hasn't shown up much the past week, and on my 2 accounts that are way behind, she keeps asking for a star the account doesn't have. it's quite unfair, both accounts have MOST of the stars, but she consistently asks for one of the few we don't have! grr. she's stolen stars maybe twice in December, and gassed about 6 times, generally when I had some pop up box (like the challenge boxes or garden box) open. slow going. wish I knew if it was ending or not. I'd be more zen if I knew it wasn't ending for a while.
You don't get to start over once you've completed it I have not seen Bad Fairy since I've completed it

Last edited by bonesbongo; 12-21-2011 at 07:25 PM..
bonesbongo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #126

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm getting really upset, it's been over a week since I have seen Nafaria in all 3 of my accounts. The help desk says it's a total random thing that she appers. But when you've seen her at a everyother day basis, then nothing for over a week on 3 accounts... SOMETHING isn't right.
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:31 PM   #127
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Same story. Tears all around. She appeared and once again asked for the star "deelight". I wonder why some people have no problem and get all the prizes and some are left out in the cold........
...Same reason that those same people get the "rare" prizes during the WKN Peek-a-Newzes and all the rest of the luck !
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #128

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bonesbongo
I also completed the star challenge on Sunday on one of my accounts. I don't know how to post it on here though...

You don't get to start over once you've completed it I have not seen Bad Fairy since I've completed it
Apparently you do get to start over.
I got my last prize yesterday and today she showed up and I got a cookie.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #129

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I have not seen Nafaria for the last 5 days, and probably will not be seeing her for the last 2 days of the month. I think that after she asks for a star that you do not have several times, there is a long period of time that you will not see her. I have been fortunate to have gotten as far as I have, the throne was the last item I received, but she had been asking me for the rare frost star several days in a row, which I have been unable to find this month. I have multiples of everything else, but once I got the throne, she has been relentless about asking for the one star I do not have. Well, hopefully we will get another chance to trade with Nafaria a few months down the line. Hopefully I will find my missing star!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #130

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I think that after she asks for a star that you do not have several times, there is a long period of time that you will not see her.
She asked me for the Frost Flake two days in a row and I think skipped one day then asked me for a different one, thankfully.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: