Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 01:35 AM   #111
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member is First Known Player to Complete Nafaria Collection

I FINISHED early this morning and received the last prize (I also got the badge too)! All in all, she didn't steal any stars from me, but there were a few times that I didn't have the stars she asked for and there were MANY days she DID NOT show up.
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 07:57 PM   #112
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member is First Known Player to Complete Nafaria Collection

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
This afternoon, I finally had Nafaria appear and offer the item I have seen for the past week but I have been short one star she asked for, and she stole my stars. Now, that is frustrating, especially since it appears I have half a dozen to get if I ever get this one.
Yep. Ms. Nafaria is totally laking in the spirit of the season. Not only does she steal stars but after doing so she than makes sure that is one of the ones she wants. We had multiple stars except for one--deelight--we had only two of those and she took one in trade and stole the other. Now, if she does pop up and decides to appear out of her cloud, she always asks for that one so we are stuck very far down the ladder of prizes (would need 9) and see little chance of climbing further up and absolutely no chance of completing the prizes even if she changed her ways. In my opinion, very cruel programming and not at all amusing. As I indicated, not a very nice way to spread holiday warmth, cheer and the spirit of giving to children and grown-ups alike. Bah Humbug Ganz.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #113
AllyBelle15
Lil Kinz

CuddleBuddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job! That is so neat.

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
I FINISHED early this morning and received the last prize (I also got the badge too)! All in all, she didn't steal any stars from me, but there were a few times that I didn't have the stars she asked for and there were MANY days she DID NOT show up.
She didn't show up for a couple of days for me either. I've only been competing for about a week now, but she has shown up about four of the six days. I don't have a problem with the way they have set up the programming yet...not stolen stars so far. Congrats on getting your last prize, that's awesome!

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
She didn't show up for a couple of days for me either. I've only been competing for about a week now, but she has shown up about four of the six days. I don't have a problem with the way they have set up the programming yet...not stolen stars so far. Congrats on getting your last prize, that's awesome!

Last edited by CuddleBuddy; 12-18-2011 at 09:31 PM..
CuddleBuddy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #114
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
Thank you all very much.

The only trick I can think of is that I did the same thing everyday with my 5 accounts.

I would do my 4 classes, tried to do the style class as it takes the longest, then I would do 2 jobs. I would do the flooring assistant as often as possible since it also takes the longest, then off to do Jumbleberry. If I hadn't seen her by then she usually didn't show.

I am going to see if she will continue to let me trade and start over. I will post and let you know if I can or not.

Oh yes, the last prize, the cabinet, holds 12 clothing items. Yippee!
have you been able to trade with her again? wondering if you start over again...
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #115
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
have you been able to trade with her again? wondering if you start over again...
I have started over on three accounts and have traded with Nafaria for the Cookie on two and the Cookie and Boots on one.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #116
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I have started over on three accounts and have traded with Nafaria for the Cookie on two and the Cookie and Boots on one.
thank you for letting us know!
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #117
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Yep. Ms. Nafaria is totally laking in the spirit of the season. Not only does she steal stars but after doing so she than makes sure that is one of the ones she wants. We had multiple stars except for one--deelight--we had only two of those and she took one in trade and stole the other. Now, if she does pop up and decides to appear out of her cloud, she always asks for that one so we are stuck very far down the ladder of prizes (would need 9) and see little chance of climbing further up and absolutely no chance of completing the prizes even if she changed her ways. In my opinion, very cruel programming and not at all amusing. As I indicated, not a very nice way to spread holiday warmth, cheer and the spirit of giving to children and grown-ups alike. Bah Humbug Ganz.
Same story. Tears all around. She appeared and once again asked for the star "deelight". I wonder why some people have no problem and get all the prizes and some are left out in the cold........
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #118
Webkinz :)

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

is it just me or what???? She hasn't showed up in about 4 days... i miss trying for the prizes!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #119

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Today I traded successfully and got Nafaria's throne!!! Never thought I would get this far, because although I have multiples of most stars, I still cannot find the frost star! She has asked for that one on several ocassions, and then says how embarrassing, but usually the next time I do see her, she asks for other rare stars that I have. She now asks for 4 stars at a time, and my supply is dwindling, so I hope I can finish by the end of the month. Only three items to go!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #120

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok so day 5 no Nafaria, I have cleared my cookies what else can I do... I'm at the wreath on 2 of my 3 accounts.
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: