Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #81
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member finishes Ghost Quest

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
for anyone who wants to know, You can get more candy even after you get your pumpkin! I got some tonight after I got my second pumpkin on my euro site!@
I am excited about this. I went out looking for him this morning and sure enough he did give me more candy. I am hoping to get another Tart Terror, I love that one, it's so cute.

Did you happen to notice if he gave you the same candy that you had originally received first? For me he did and I wonder if it's only a coincidence or if he'll go in the same order again.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #82
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Congratulations Ginger!! I see you have the halloween pet too! Looks like you and your webkinz family are all ready for this saturday now!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #83

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member finishes Ghost Quest

Wow congrats! I hope I find all the candies soon.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #84
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Got the last Jack O lantern for my asian site that makes all 3 done American, Euro and Asian, the ghosts are coming faster and faster they have picked up the pace! Should make it a lot easier to get your Jack O Lanterns!

]Imageshack - screenhunter21oct270842
Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-27-2009 at 11:03 AM..
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #85

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

6 down, 1 to go. I think I will have to take over my young friends accounts.....start hunting for more candy.....
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 PM   #86
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

A big Congrats to you, thats awesome , thanks for the info !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #87
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Over the last 12 hours it has been a whole lot easier to get the candy and find the ghosts! find a what works for you and stick to it remember its like a 36 hour period to get all the candy and get your prize with the 3 hour wait in between. Good luck to all and remember you can still trick or treat once you get your prize and get your webkinz some Halloween candy!
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #88
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I got my pumpkin on my main account. I put it in my room and then I turned it and the smile changed!!! In one view, it is the smiling mouth I chose; but in the other view, it is a totally different mouth! If they don't change the programming, I guess that I have 2 different options!

The right one:
Click the image to open in full size.

The wrong one:

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 pumpkin right smile.JPG (24.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpgw09 pumpkin wrong mouth.JPG (25.1 KB, 31 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #89
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hmm not a bad size, I was hoping it to be like the great pumpkin after all this work!
Is it tradeable?
Can you get more than one pumpkin per account?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #90
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's not tradeable, it's not changeable you can't get another-but you CAN get extra candy...

You can also put it on the ground in an outdoor room...whohoo! And it does NOT shoot Kinz cash out it's eyeballs-I had so hoped for that feature!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: