Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #71
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member finishes Ghost Quest

do you haev to chose the design as soon as you ge the last candy,

or you can wait until later
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #72
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
do you haev to chose the design as soon as you ge the last candy,

or you can wait until later
You can wait until later. My browser has crashed after getting each piece of candy, so it's a good thing. Sure enough, I was able to get on afterwards and choose the design right from my room (rather than the clubhouse). So as long as you are some place where you see the candy bag in the corner.

It's a shame they can't be traded or mailed. We get one and that's it. I was really hoping to try and get another one via trade but it's not gonna happen.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #73
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mekinz
do you see the little color wheel button on the bottom of the picture. how can you change the color? :thats not fair mine doesn't have that somebody answer me.............NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOW!!! PLESE PLEASE...........SOMBODY

That is an extra feature that only shows up if you have a Deluxe account.
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:37 AM   #74
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

for anyone who wants to know, You can get more candy even after you get your pumpkin! I got some tonight after I got my second pumpkin on my euro site!@
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #75

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Woo hoo!

2 down and 5 to go!!!!!

Will also add that after I originally picked out my first pumpkins face and put it in the room, it still looked like an uncarved pumpkin, and had to exit and resign in , return to the room, and THEN I could see the carvings.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:19 AM   #76
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Congratulations! You must be very proud. How tired are you? LOL! Great job!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:57 AM   #77
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

So, let met get this straight...

You can only get ONE pumpkin per account (and what you get is what you get cuz you can't post or trade them and they are unchangeable)

You can continue getting candy, but all for nothing cuz no more pumpkins...

It is completely unanimated (I only just realized those silly jack o lantern tables were animated-he he-I've had them for more than a year and only noticed that a few days ago)

??? Ganz....why? WHY????
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:35 AM   #78
Flip

f1ip is an unknown quantity at this point

10 candies so far ...... 2 more to go !!!!
f1ip is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #79

mekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

no fair. i want candy!!! i AM SO JEALUS
mekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:46 AM   #80
gianna67

gianna67 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Member finishes Ghost Quest