Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member finishes Ghost Quest

Does anyone know what happens once you collect your pumpkin...can you go for another one on the same account?
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #62
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's awesome! Does anyone know if its trade-a-ble? xDD
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #63
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

Congratulations
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #64
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

WOW! That jack o lantern prize is adorable! I love it! Congrats- you deserve it after all those long hours!
I have just two pieces of candy.
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:15 PM   #65
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I just got mine!

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Adventurekinz
Does anyone know what happens once you collect your pumpkin...can you go for another one on the same account?
You can only get one per account.

My candy bag is still there with all the candy in it, so it does not reset. They also warn you when you click OK after picking out the face design... something like "You can only have one, are you sure this is the design you want?".

It doesn't seem to flicker and nothing happens when you click on it. It takes up one space and it can sit on tables and desks.

Last edited by bc2; 10-26-2009 at 09:15 PM..
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #66
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I just got mine!

You can only get one per account.

My candy bag is still there with all the candy in it, so it does not reset. They also warn you when you click OK after picking out the face design... something like "You can only have one, are you sure this is the design you want?".

It doesn't seem to flicker and nothing happens when you click on it. It takes up one space and it can sit on tables and desks.
congrats!!
do you know if it can be traded in the trading room?
Thank you for answering all those questions.
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #67
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

How cool!!..A BIG congrats to you..we've only collected a few candies on a very few accounts..what an accomplishment!! Thanks so much for the update and sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #68
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Congrats bc2 on your prize ! I just conpleated my second on my european acct tonight. Have fun with your jack-o-lantern!
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #69
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Awesome Pumpkin.

I Want one

I need One

I desire One

Can it be traded.
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #70
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation