Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #51
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member finishes Ghost Quest

Congrats!! That is soo cool!!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #52
catman2505
Webkinz :)

catman2505 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats more important
eating breating webkinz
i pick webkinz ( sorry if i copy someone)

omg i got a cheeky cat from sara

lol just a joke and i want a koke

Last edited by catman2505; 10-26-2009 at 05:34 PM..
catman2505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #53
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Sorry i havn't answered in awhile but I still Have three accts. that need to be finished. Thanks for all the congrats. It was alot of boring sitting in front of the computer for hours .Somtimes to 3 or 4 in the morning! Went hours with nothing.You can only get one prize. Haven't tried to get more candy yet still have other accts.not finished.There are pictures on the ghost tracking thread and the front page trick or treat threads.Took time to get them up, never posted pictures before, wasn't as easy as i thought. Followed advice on ghost tracking thread.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #54
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Congrats to Ginger! That is very cool! (: I am hoping to find the ghost. But so far, no luck.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #55
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Wonderful and iGrendel looks to be enjoying her new room addition!

I now have 6 pieces in my Euro account (where I started first) and my daughter's American account where I started late yesterday once the tracking system came out on WI. Looking forward to a few more pieces this evening so I can get my Pumpkin a Pumpkin.

In case anyone doesn't know this, WI rocks and the members do especially!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
Here is a photo I will answer some questions in a little while I am still hunting candy for my other sites believe it or not! Follow the front page thread and the ghost tracking thread it works !

]Imageshack - screenhunter11oct261010Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #56
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

congrats!!
I hope I will be able to collect all the candy
and be able to get the jack-o-lantern...

Ginger
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #57
ho knew zombies like

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

lol I haven't gotten any candy yet.
But congrats to ginger3166! I've seen a purple monster named Grendel in the clubhouse before.
Thriller is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #58
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! Now I want one...but I only have two candies so far. Too bad, I'll probably never have it. Oh well, life's sometimes like that.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #59
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Congratulations! You must've worked hard!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #60

mekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

do you see the little color wheel button on the bottom of the picture. how can you change the color? :thats not fair mine doesn't have that somebody answer me.............NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOW!!!stoopid2::id jut2::idjut2- PLESE PLEASE...........SOMBODY
mekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: