Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Possible Solution for Missing Carnivals *UPDATE*

The good new... spontaneous log outs count as hitting the log out button and do bring you to the carnival.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #52
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Possible Solution for Missing Carnivals *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
The good new... spontaneous log outs count as hitting the log out button and do bring you to the carnival.
Well, as least it counts for something.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #53
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
Um, not for any of our accounts. We get 'spontaneously' logged out all the time and have never been brought to the carnival.

We STILL have HALF of our accounts not getting a carnival at all.

2 Euro Deluxe
2 Asian Deluxe

3 of the 4 have the 3rd party ads ON - so that's not it.
And this is trying multiple browsers, with new IE, new Adobe flash and a CLEAN cache -

So there is STILL another glitch in the programming that needs to be acknowleged, identified and repaired.
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #54

Athena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of light

I want to get the hot air balloon in the Carnival...has anyone gotten up to it yet?
Athena1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #55
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

My log-out carnival worked perfectly yesterday, today I'm getting the Blue Screen of Death. I wish they'd test this stuff before releasing it! Very frustrating.

Maybe it will work tomorrow (wishful thinking?).
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #56
MickeyZ has a spectacular aura about

When I tried to enable ads, WEBKINZ added a "Secret Question" about the kids' favorite "literary character". It will not take answers, telling me to use only letters and spaces when I am using letters and spaces. Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to reset, it only gives me the option of birthdates up to the day it currently is (13th). Help!
MickeyZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #57
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Yeah, just got the air balloon, wow it's nice
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #58
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
Yeah, just got the air balloon, wow it's nice
Do you know what the dials were set at when you won? Is it kinzpostable?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #59
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Um, not for any of our accounts. We get 'spontaneously' logged out all the time and have never been brought to the carnival.

We STILL have HALF of our accounts not getting a carnival at all.

2 Euro Deluxe
2 Asian Deluxe

3 of the 4 have the 3rd party ads ON - so that's not it.
And this is trying multiple browsers, with new IE, new Adobe flash and a CLEAN cache -

So there is STILL another glitch in the programming that needs to be acknowleged, identified and repaired.
Agreed, Bankskinz. I have one account, US Deluxe, server 7, that will not go to the Carnival at all. It doesn't matter the browser (safari, IE, and Firefox) and yes, 3rd party ads are on and the cache is clean (I can see the new green pop-up announcements). Something else is still going on.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #60
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

So far I am not having any problems getting the carnival on our accounts. We have 3rd party ads enabled and are considering turning off the ads because it is super annoying with all those cereal ads and what not cluttering my screen when I want to play.

I think this is a sneaky attempt by Ganz to force people to look at the ads and put up with them making gameplay nearly impossible. I don't mind the ads being off to the sides, bottom or top but it makes me uber super angry when they are in the middle of my screen and keep popping back up in the middle of my screen over top blocking me from being able to see the WW screen!

Turn your 3rd party ads in and it will work.... riiight. If that's the problem why do I still see people here not being able to get it and they have thiers on and not blocked?
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: