Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #41
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI
Webkinz :)

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Possible Solution for Missing Carnivals *UPDATE*

well, shucks... i am not where i can get my code at the moment, but my mom might can call Ganz later, (sigh)

any other ideas?
poodlekd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #42

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Possible Solution for Missing Carnivals *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by poodlekd
i tried doing that but it said my verification information did not match thier records, WHAT DO I DO!!!

its annoying

Hey sorry to hear about that. Since the verification info doesn't match their records you can go to this link Webkinz to reset your security question.

OPTIONAL
If you have forgotten your security question and you had one set......
5. Go to this link: Webkinz
6. Fill out the form to reset your password (it's towards the bottom)
7. It may take a couple days for them to reset the password. So sit tight!
8. Once it is reset go back and do steps 1-4!

You will need one of your pets codes though.....

...aha.. I just thought of something... If you got a hopping bunny you can go to your read mail on WW and use that code! (I think) It's worth a shot anyways! Good luck!
cute1pup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #43

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've tried the whole emptying of the my cache, etc. but to no avail. I've been so excited about this event and your discovery made complete sense for all of my families accts. What would I do without WI and all it's wonderful, helpful members!!! Thank you again!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #44
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

Thanks so much. Turning on the ads worked for me!
kristaw5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #45
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I tryed clearing my cache and that didn't work and I always log out and I tryed turning the ads off but I couldn't
what should I do?
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #46
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much! That worked for me.
02Tweaker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #47
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

Last time I did this (it may have been something else . . .) I got a message saying "Please call us. Note that we can only speak to adults over the age of 18"
sabrinafan1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #48
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

I believe this only works if your 30 days are over. -.-"
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #49
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I got a e-mail message saying that my code has been reset what should I do NOW?
I know my 30 days are up!!!
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #50

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

Hey Happy. Now that you got the message that it has been reset you are just about there. This should take less than a minute!

Catsrfun2 said to:

1. click the blue dog silhouette with the yellow + on it next to your pet in the bottom left corner.
2. Click the tap "My Options"
3. Unselect the checkmarked box (for the Unblock ad button)
4. You're done! Now try logging out."

I hope this helps. Let us know if it works for you!
cute1pup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: