Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #51
hat? I'm a
Webkinz :)

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member finds New Kinzbandz!

Umm, do you mean this is the first time someone bought the Webkinz rubber bands? I saw them in Justice and Hallmark since August.....
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #52
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member finds New Kinzbandz!

Yay! I already have 200 SillyBandz, these will add to my collection! Thanks Popcorn!!!
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #53
I'm a Piano Playing

gymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond repute

congrats popcorn! i might get some if i come across some.
gymnasttaylor is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #54
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

A bit of a bummer that they don't have codes, but still a cool thing to add to my Silly Bandz collection!
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #55

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

I'VE GOT TO SAY THIS IS PRETTY FLYYYY
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #56

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

They are cute, but with no code, I doubt I will be buying them for the DGD. She couldn't wear them until after school anyway, as all "Silly Bands" are banned from school. Personally I don't like them, but they are no worse than many of the other fads that kids have enjoyed over the years. And, like most fads, they will end up lost, broken or in the trash. With no code that we can use with our pets, then it's really not worth getting. Just my opinion.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #57

gorillaman567 is on a distinguished road

wow. do they have to make cheap knock-offs of everything? first zhu zhu pets, now silly bands, what's next? kung-fu webkinz? (kung zhu)
gorillaman567 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #58
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

No code! No fair!

View Post Originally Posted by gorillaman567
wow. do they have to make cheap knock-offs of everything? first zhu zhu pets, now silly bands, what's next? kung-fu webkinz? (kung zhu)

You are completely right!

Last edited by demogorgon; 11-07-2010 at 03:53 PM..
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #59
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by gorillaman567
IKR! And the sillybandz so lost there fad...
Old 11-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #60

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Am I the only one who doesnt like sillz bandz OR WHATEVER?! I think they're a waste of money, but thats just me x3
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
emerald wuzz here!, g.o.d is l o v e ♥, jess got first tags!, jess wuz here!, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: