Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #11
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Lil' Kinz with 'Mazin Hamster Combo Packs

They may entice me yet! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Lil' Kinz with 'Mazin Hamster Combo Packs

I saw a Kinztunes Cd and Webkinz combo packs at the flea market! I didn't think to take a picture.
RalGash is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #13

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Meijer is a store located in the Midwest. In states like IL, MI, KY, IN and OH. It's possible it may come to other stores
Thanks for the info. I live in the East, so they are not around here. We do have 3 major malls and at least 10 other stores in the area that carry Webkinz, so maybe they will have something like that. Hope so.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 12:10 AM   #14

Zyglak101 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great, now you can get a webkinz and hamster together.
Zyglak101 is offline Male
Old 09-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #15
Cat lover <3

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Lil' Kinz with 'Mazin Hamster Combo Packs

Cool Now you can buy both for one price LOL
KittySpring2201 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #16
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Wow, two for the normal price of one -- that is a super deal.

I did some checking and could not find this item in their online store, however. Looks like an "in-store only" deal.

Hope that it comes to other stores, too.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 09-06-2010, 05:58 AM   #17
Let's go Yankees

26YanksW is on a distinguished road

I saw these awesome webkinz packs at Costco (no pics, sorry!). It was 2 webkinz, 1 lil' kinz, and 2 kinzstyle items that were related to each other, for a bargain price of $20.00!!! I got one with a Mocha Pup, a Fox, and a lil' blue hippo.
26YanksW is offline Male
Old 09-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #18

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I'm going there sometime today, and if they have mazin hamsters with the lil kinz I'll be getting one!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 09-06-2010, 06:47 AM   #19
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

OH thats really cool, thanks for sharing with us,I wonder where they are sold at....
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male
Old 09-06-2010, 06:57 AM   #20
ebbie gurl :)

lolipop867 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Finds Lil' Kinz with 'Mazin Hamster Combo Packs

Cool! I saw some combo packs the other day at Cosco. They had two Webkinz, a Lil' Kinz, and two peices of clothing inside for $19.99. I also saw a combo the other day at Walmart with a Lil' Kinz and series 1 trading cards, either one or two packs. It cost somewhere around six or seven dollars.
lolipop867 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.o.p.h.i.e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: