Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #41
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WI member, Exoteric finds all 6 Webkinz Jr. Plushies!

Whoa! Pretty awesome!

Ooh just so adorable!!!!!!
Sgarabo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #42
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

My local Hallmark just got theirs in today. I bought the blue and the pink puppies for my son for Easter and the purple monkey for a friend. I thought 25.95 was too much, but they really are very big and cuddly.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #43
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Very nice find EXOTERIC.
I'm sure your son will love his gift of love from mom.
Your will let him play with them once in awhile won't you?
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:03 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

Kimba78 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: WI member, Exoteric finds all 6 Webkinz Jr. Plushies!

What store is that:gor:
Spoiler: show
is the best
Kimba78 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #45
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thanks everyone! We were very lucky to get all 6. I had it planned all along.
I requested that the owner put them all aside for me and call as soon as they got in.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomof2
How much were they for each piece? I saw they were $25 for the E-Store ones. TIA!
Well, this particular store has a buying program. So, basically I was able to add them to my previous purchases and got 1 and 1/2 free. They were sold for 29.95$ CAD. But, if you break down our savings on it they cost me about 23$ each...which was a nice break.

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
congrats Exo! they look perfect for younger kids!

did you say they could be changed with the parental controls? that is one feature i would love WW to have!
They are...my kids were all over them! One of the parental control features is you can change the names of the pets...it's good becuase my son changed his Webkinz monkey name from Monkey, to George, to Mister-D-Monkey (the D stands for his first name) and now he's calling him Droky. Not sure what it means but it's comical. Hmm...now that I think of it it's sort of a combination of all his monkey names?!

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
Congrats! They are adorable! I saw them on Satursay at Pharma Plus and signature pandas. I didnt have enough so i bought a webkinz ringtailed lemur. What one's you e fav? Mine is the pink dog!!! soo fluffy and cuddly!!
My fav is the purple monkey..at first glance I wasn't sure but she's just got this glow...she's sooo cute. I like the orange cat too. My son's favorite is the brown monkey of course, and my girls seem to like all the puppies. They are all very soft and very cuddly. Congrats on yoru ringtailed lemur. That's a cutey too!!
View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
congrats exoteric on finding all of them. i bet your son is totally thrilled with the monkey, because from the pictures, it looks so darn cute.

so you can change the names of the pets....that is a nice feature .

awesome.
He's totally infatuated with the brown Monkey...he's carried him everywhere he goes...so much so that he's put his webkinz monkey aside for the first time in 2 years...I was shocked and a bit choked.

View Post Originally Posted by kigz
WOW! Great score! Those are so big and cuddly--are they as soft as they look?
They are..they sort of remind me of velveteen fleece baby blankets.
View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Very nice find EXOTERIC.
I'm sure your son will love his gift of love from mom.
Your will let him play with them once in awhile won't you?
Oh he's very happy and can't wait to get them logged in and adopted. We have 3 computers so he'll be able to play with it for sure.
View Post Originally Posted by Kimba78
What store is that:gor:
Spoiler: show
is the best
It's Malibu Spa
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #46
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I like the Blue dog!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #47
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

I definitely have to get those for my nephews!

Congrats!
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #48

gkickz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on your new webbies!!
gkickz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #49

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

i looked on the store locater and it said my hallmark has them so that day i went to look and they didnt have them and never got a chance to order them
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #50

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WI member, Exoteric finds all 6 Webkinz Jr. Plushies!

I love all of the dogs that they put into their first release of this collection!
Where can you buy these at?
See you in Webkinz world
petsandpenguins
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: