Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default WI Member Discovers Unannounced Webkinz Glamour Gecko!

A new front page story has been added:

WI Member Discovers Unannounced Webkinz Glamour Gecko!

Thanks to teacher13 from our Webkinz Insider Forum for doing extensive research after a local retailer began taking pre-orders for a "Webkinz Purple Sparkle Iguana". She was able to use this information to find the true name for this new Webkinz, and I've just verified it with Ganz management -- it's real and confirmed!

The Webkinz Glamour Gecko!
Click the image to open in full size.

According to our contact at Ganz, the Webkinz Glamour Gecko is an retailer-exclusive Webkinz, much like the Webkinz Guinea Pig. That is, the Webkinz will be available only to certain retailers for the initial release (now rumored to be in December), with a full release of the Webkinz Glamour Gecko to all retailers at a later date.

Currently, there is one webstore taking pre-orders -- Four Star Gifts -- but we're not sure how many they have available!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
Laus Deo!!!
Webkinz :)

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Smile Re: WI Member Discovers Unannounced Webkinz Glamour Gecko!

Awww! It looks kind of cute! I might get! (I wonder what it's PSI is?)
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Member Discovers Unannounced Webkinz Glamour Gecko!

That's awesome! Great job teacher13!! I hope the virtual is just as cute as the plush!
Newsboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
Poptart Lover! <3

sunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clown

that is SSOO cute! if i get 1 i think i'll name it jenna
sunnieinkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #5
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

aww!! too cute!! totally getting it!! maybe later ill check that website... if i get one, ill name her bubblegum or sparklez....!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:32 PM   #6
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I like that they are coming out with another "not" real pet, I like this one
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:35 PM   #7
143 means I love you

adorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonder

i think this gecko is adorable! lol! i am going to try and find it before decemember, but if i don't get one, i'll wait until decemember!!!

adorablegirl7!
adorablegirl7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:40 PM   #9
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

That's not a webkinz!!!!!!!!!! Well at least it does not look like one, no offense but, it's really ugly! Who would want an pink lizard! I guess it's okay. Not going to get that plushie! Thanks for the pic!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Cool! Congrats!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag!, all hail mr. burrito, it's feet are cute!, it's so cute!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: