Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #31
Homeschooler 4 God
Webkinz :)

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Signature Penguin Advertisement

That's so cute! That's exciting that it will be the signature!!!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #32

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This is a real disappointment. Penguins are one of my favorite animals and they're so cute. But that... is just not cute. I've requested a signature penguin but this is not what I had in mind. What's wrong with the beak?! Maybe it's just the picture, idk. It just doesn't look.. good to me.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #33

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I cannot wait until winter for this pet to come out! I am definitley going to buy this adorable penguin!!!
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We love penguins!!...Still, a new pet would be nice too!!..Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #35

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Here's the "fake" image. It's a Beanie Baby with a Webkinz Tag.

Click the image to open in full size.
I remember seeing this when I first joined webkinz. It's cute, But fake. Anyway The signature one is so cute!! I think its the cutest one yet!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #36

Kinz437 has a spectacular aura about

Can't wait to find out what its item is going to be!
Kinz437 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #37
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

AWWWWWW! So cute!!! But the item MUST be good, or else it will end up with the penguin and Lil kinz penguin....... ........OK, OK, I'll pretend I didn't post that......BUT I DID!!!!! I'm not a animal hater as much as you may think I am however!!!!!!

P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!!!:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #38
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

that is so cute!! i am getting one for sure
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #39
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Whoooohooo! this will be a great gift for stockings.
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #40

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Signature Penguin Advertisement

OMG! i knew it was going to be a signature penguin! my mom thought it was a signature polar bear.:pgn:
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
make a wish!, mrs. taco not mr. burrito, must have da penguin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: