Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #71
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures

I want to go sooo... bad!!! The closest it's comng to my town is a 6 hour drive to Ft. Worth Texas. I want the code for the tour van that they are giving to those that attend. Maybe eventually they will sell it at the E-store or give it as a contest prize or something. It's not fair!! They need to get another Van and go to more states.
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #72
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

now THATS a sweet car!!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #73
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

The closest state near me is Florida, I don't think I could go there just to attend their state fair (am I right? )

If you look in the map you see that some states are highlighted but they do not have a van. My state is highlighted, and I am just confused. I don't think they'll come here, though.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #74
Webkinz :)

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

To bad the nearest location to me is 6 hours away I hope they add more locations
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #75
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

woo! karaoke! I better start practicing! meanwhile, does anyone know if you get anything from the wheel of wow? I saw that the wheel had this like free kinz cash, free pet clothes, ETC...

if you REALLY want a code, I bet they start appearing on eBay in two days.
Sammopiper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #76
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am able to confirm that these pictures are from In-Depth vehicle Wraps. They posted on my site!

Quote:
1 COMMENTS AND REPLIES:

indepthwraps said...
Thanks for the props, WWN. We did indeed post the pics of the test launch for the 2010 Webkinz Road Trip. I hope folks will post more pics along the tour!

Thanks again,
Torri Westmoreland
Atlanta vehicle wraps and fleet graphics from In-Depth Wraps. Drive your marketing.

JULY 7, 2010 12:05 PM
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #77
indepthwraps

Thumbs up You DEFINITELY should go if it's near you!

Hi all! Just wanted to post here and say what a BLAST it was attending the Road Trip launch event. The folks on the Road Trip team are awesome...and the activities were so much fun. Anyone who gets the chance should go!

My husband and I put the adorable graphics on the van (and on first sight, our 8-year-old quickly pointed out "that's my beagle Beachy!" Is your webkinz on the bike?). If you want to read more about our family's Webkinz experience, you're welcome to visit our blog. That's a Wrap

There's a link there to more photos of the event at the bottom of the entry. The captions have details about the event (and some info about prizes from the test...)

Happy Road Trip!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #78
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
As soon as we saw this on Webkinz World, my grandmother started looking for a location. The only Nevada location is Reno which is 445 miles from Las Vegas, but my precious grandmother said she will take off from work and we will drive to the Nevada State Fair to see Webkinz. I hope we can see Robert @ Ameriwade if he has a real store, to meet him and let him know that we are real people - LOL.

Can't wait till August. Hope we win lots of goodies. Thanks for the heads up and great pics.
We do have a Store Front in Carson City Nevada. I am also going to attend the Fair. Maybe we can have a a WI/Ameriwade Get together. I will see what justin Thinks..

Robert

PS Might do in Sacraments CA also
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #79
Triar

If the van isn't coming to my area how do we get a code to receive a van for our pets?
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #80
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures

I live in Canada...doesn't ganz know they have some VERY disapointed fans (like me, and my BFF) in Canada too!?
That's right...!!! C-A-N-A-D-A!
*sarcasticly says*"Oh right... we're canadins and we deserve to miss out on it!"

*YELLS* IT'S NOT LIKE WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH!!!

*cries* I just don't like how the usa is SOOOOOO disapointing!
>X ): DX 3: )`:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: