Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #61
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures

OMG!!! i am SOOOOOOO Glad they are coming like RIGHT BY ME!! i am soooo going!! i wonder what those prizes are on the wheel...... does it say ------ pets? i hope we can win some webkinz there!! lol
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #62
kvcat

kvcat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures

Dude, this is just truely amazing!! If only there was a event closer to my home..

Wish me luck in trying to talk my mom into driving an hour ad 45 minutes to the nearest event!!
kvcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #63
Pretty Panda 04

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures

Awesome!! I'm going to that I think
Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #64
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
Do you know if it was crowded...was it packed with people?
Does everyone get to play? (5 of our family members are trying to go including adults...we all have accounts...will we all get to particiapte?)

It is coming to our area but a couple of hours away. I hope if we make the "road trip" we all get to play.
We were invited to an invitation only "sneak peek", so Ganz had limited the number of guests. I think it will vary based on the location and time. From my understanding, Ganz will allow everyone to play! It is a GREAT team, and I was so impressed and excited!

I sent an email last night that the van codes were not programmed, and they were working this afternoon. :-) It was fun! I'm not sure what the 'real' wheel of wow will have on it - the wheel on this post was a 'substitute' wheel and not the real wheel . . .

I'm giving away van codes at *****'s, and I do not want to do anything that I am not authorized to do here on WI. I just wanted to share the information because it was so much fun!
momskinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #65
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I just love that van! That all looks like so much fun!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #66
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Ooh I like the wheel of wow thing!! Even though I'm a teenager and I might get a few "looks" lol!!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #67

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

It certainly does look like it will be a fun day going to one of those, it does irk me just a bit though that they are going across the States and not one place in Canada, considering the fact that they are a Canadian company.... Well, everyone who gets a chance to go because they are visiting your State, have a blast for us Canadians.

Dr. Sue P.
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #68
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Oh man, it looks like SO much fun, the one by us is a few hours away and we have hockey games at home, my guys want to go so bad. How long does it last, all day or just a few hours?
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #69
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, if I wasn't jealous before, I sure am now. Get LOTS of pics you people who get to experience this. We want to 'ooo' and 'aaah' over your AWESOME adventures
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #70

MamaBirdie has a spectacular aura about

My daughter and I are so excited to see pictures of the van and the activities. They are coming to a town near us, and we are anxious to get to go. What a fun way to let other people know about webkinz and how much fun it is. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.
MamaBirdie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: