Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #31
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures

Sweet! I'm going to one of the first few, and I can't wait(:
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #32
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

This looks pretty cool! I hope I can make it, does anyone know if you have to go INSIDE that place in order to get the the Webkinz Van? For example if umm.. It was at the zoo, or something, - would you have to pay to go inside the zoo? Or is it just sitting outside the gates?
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #33
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

It's so pretty, I wish I could go
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #34
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

That looks like a lot of fun!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #35
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Wow! NOW I am really really really excited my mom siad i already could go to the one in my town so this is very cool photos! THANKS
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #36
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

way cool!!! i like the van.. but i wish it was coming to where i live
pumpkin13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #37
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Beautiful artwork! Thanks for posting these pics. Unfortunately they aren't coming near me so I'll have to hope others post more pictures. I love that jellybean jar! Maybe I'll make a few like that (smaller of course) with red and green jellybeans for Christmas gifts!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #38
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing. There is a state that is in a color on the map as though they are coming there, but you can't click on it. Does anyone know if they are adding other dates or why they are colored differently on the map.

Also does anyone have a picture of what the virtual bus looks like on WW? I can't wait to see it!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #39
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw too bad they are not coming to canada!!!!!!

i hope everyone finds the bus in the usa!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #40
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

That's so cool to bad there not coming to where I live
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: