Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers "Road Trip" Pictures *UPDATE*

I want to go too see them so bad.
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #92
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Very cool! My daughter can't wait. It is coming this summer here and she is dying to go. She says she wants their "autograph!"
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #93

chowchow0987 is on a distinguished road

it won't be in my state for a while!
chowchow0987 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #94
Lil Kinz
indepthwraps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all:

Just wanted to share the original 2010 Webkinz Road Trip text launch pics so you could see them all. We are the folks who wrapped the adorable Webkinz vans (and our daughter is a pretty big Webkinz fan...but I'm learning - some of you have her beat!)

I've posted all of our pictures from the event here.

(someone please let me know if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting that, bc I can also insert them in the post!)

It is AWESOME to see the pics from Florida where folks are taking shots of the Webkinz Road Trip van! Keep 'em coming everyone!

Torri
indepthwraps is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #95
Lil Kinz
libbi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Torri,

At the Florida event they were having us all sign releases for pictures. They were taking pictures of a bunch of us. I forgot to ask where they would be posting these, do you happen to know? Thanks!
libbi5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:56 AM   #96
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, if I wasn't jealous before, I sure am now. Get LOTS of pics you people who get to experience this. We want to 'ooo' and 'aaah' over your AWESOME adventures
agreed. I sooooo want to attend a tour stop...but not in the cards for me.
View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
We went to Ormond Beach also, we got there at 2:58 and they were already cleaning up, I told the guy we had just drove 3 1/2 hours and he handed me van codes and some Kinz Klips. He told me that they ran out of product to give away and the Hallmark people told him to just end then. We bought stuff so we could spin Hallmarks wheel at least.
What was the worst part about it was we missed the stone cars at noon, I had the laptop and we tried to fins wifi but the signal wasn't strong enough and I just say please wait, that was almost an hour wasted on the way there.
awww, ccbmom, sorry you got there and they were leaving...that doesn't seem right. At least you got a van code and some other goodies. With the closest event over 5 hours away from us, we don't even get the chance to pick up a van code I hate that they aren't a bit more "spread out" over more areas. (for instance, 3 stops all within an hour of each other 3 days in a row in one state, yet the neighboring 2-3 states away don't have ANY stops.)

I LOVE the vehicles in wkw, and am just super bummed out about not being able to pick up a code for the van.

Oh well. I hope those who get to go have enough fun for all of us.
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:05 AM   #97
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

There coming ot me in 2 local places!!

I'll mkae my mom take me.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #98
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

I wish they came near me
Akawah8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #99
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

yes!!! missouri and kansas have been added!! i cant wait
malcolm1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #100
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

Those are some cool pictures I think the van is coming near where I live. If it is, I'll see if I can check it out. If not, I'll just admire your pictures
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: