Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

kellyandkaylee is a jewel in the roughkellyandkaylee is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Powderpuff Porcupine Plush Image *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
I got a Justice catalog as well but I don't see the porcupine anywhere. It's also not on their online versions of the 2 catalogs they have available. I wonder if it is only going to be regional??

If it helps you it is on page 31 on the left side of the page in the pink background. We missed it at first too. It was stuck in with a bunch of other stuffed animals and doesnt look webkinz like at first glance. Oh and I think it was delivered a little early because the delivery date on the catalog is not until the 18th.
kellyandkaylee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #62

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Powderpuff Porcupine Plush Image *UPDATE*

Do you know when it will be available? It's not on their website. It's so cute!
chels101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #63
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Powderpuff Porcupine Plush Image *UPDATE*

rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #64

snow. will become famous soon enough

adorable! i love it
snow. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Lovely. Another pet that Canadians can't buy because it's being sold in an American-only store.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #66
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

*heart falls to the ground*
kittycaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #67
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

I really like it! Will it be this years valentines pet? when will it come out! I want it now!!!!!!! I can wait.....
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #68

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kellyandkaylee
If it helps you it is on page 31 on the left side of the page in the pink background. We missed it at first too. It was stuck in with a bunch of other stuffed animals and doesnt look webkinz like at first glance. Oh and I think it was delivered a little early because the delivery date on the catalog is not until the 18th.
That could totally be why I can't find it! LOL And probably why it isn't on their website yet either, since it isn't supposed to be out yet! Thank you for assuring me I am not insane! I thought I was missing something! LOL

P.S. Thank your letter carrier for helping you discover this new pet! WOO HOO!
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #69
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Awww... a Justice only pet That is too bad, I really would have bought it.
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:11 PM   #70
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

I saw that in a random Justice catalog that was on the counter
(yes, even though I'm too old for their clothes I look at their webkinz)
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy!, jellydonut!, not what i expected, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: