Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #41
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Plush Webkinz Pom Pom Kitty and Webkinz Red Panda

AWWWWWW!!!! I know what I'm getting in June I LOVE red pandas they were always the one animal I'd want to go see at the zoo!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #42
Lil Kinz
Pegysus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Plush Webkinz Pom Pom Kitty and Webkinz Red Panda

I've got them both, too; when I saw the WI article about the red panda at Toys 'R Us, I went to their site and ordered it as well as the pom-pom kitty. I was expecting them to be "pre-sale" items that wouldn't show up for weeks but to my surprise both arrived in the mail a few days afterward. When I checked on the site later, though, both were listed as "out-of-stock." I'm guessing someone at Toys 'R Us released them by mistake, and now they've fixed their mistake. I hadn't tried to adopt them since I was saving them for my birthday in late May; I guess now I know I CAN'T register them yet!
Pegysus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:39 AM   #43
leilarena
Webkinz :)

dmathews is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing! Love the Red Panda!
dmathews is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #44

mushroomdino is on a distinguished road

Really want that Pom Pom kitty!!
mushroomdino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:36 AM   #45

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Plush Webkinz Pom Pom Kitty and Webkinz Red Panda

Wow! The red panda is Soooo CUTE! I think i am going to have to start saving my money
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #46
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

What!?!?!??!?!
Webkinzboy731 with the youtube channel?!?!?!?!?!?
He has every webkinz!!!!!!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #47
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Plush Webkinz Pom Pom Kitty and Webkinz Red Panda

aww! those are cute!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #48

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
According to the YouTube video he posted, he ordered them online.
Yeah, I saw his youtube video after I saw this LOL.
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #49
Banned
webkinzgirl33 is an unknown quantity at this point

people you guys now that there is a pre sale on the may webkinz and the pre sale said that some of the webkinz might come soon and my blueberry cheeky dog has just came in yesterday and i screamed i was so happy oh and i got the spotted seal too and it is so cute and i'm nameing my blueberry cheeky dog blueberry *removed*and my spotted seal will be named spots *removed*

*removed*

Please be kind with your comments and do not post contenst that may be inappropriate or offensive to others please.
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 04-11-2010 at 03:15 PM..
webkinzgirl33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #50
KJSDOLPHIN ~

taylor-fearless has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Plush Webkinz Pom Pom Kitty and Webkinz Red Panda

The Pom Pom cat is sooooo cute !!!
Can't Wait !
taylor-fearless is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: