Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #61
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers PJ Party Sleeping Bag *UPDATE*

Wow thanks for the info the pics are so sweet & cute
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #62
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I may have to reconsider buying the party pack. That sleeping bag is really cute.
karrit is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #63
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
marnabear... I'm wondering if you looked at the end of your furniture items in your dock? I've found that my newest acquistions appear last... often what I'll do is go to "objects" in my dock and then click the left arrow once or twice, and there are my newest items. Good luck. I hope this helps.
I didn't find it until I cleared my cache and now it is right in the middle of my furniture. But thanks so much for the suggestion.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #64
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

WOW! What a great value for $10. - I'm so glad I bought one last night my 2 girls are getting their report cards next week... Look out Estore here I come.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #65
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!! I got one this morning in my dock as well. I bought the pj pack the first day it was released...nice surprise after a disappointing week!!

Click the image to open in full size.
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #66
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

What a nice surprise to find!!!! I got one too!! Thank you Ganz!!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #67
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh. So. Seriously! We bought a couple of popcorn machines, and several pj outfits - all separately because the girls wanted the pink nightie and not the blue. And now I am finding out once again that a few lucky individuals received this item. We also bought the Himalayans via estore for the pet of the month. NOW we find out again, that a few lucky people found this sleeping back in their dock. And you guessed it, we. were. not. one of them. I called Ganz (never mentioning WI) and told them about this and the rep told me and I quote "you can't believe everything you read on Webkinz Insider". "We have no knowledge of the sleeping bags and until I hear confirmation that they were given out, I can't help you with that." So, I shared with her then that I was looking at a screen capture of the item in the ww room and a screen capture of the item in the person's dock. She still said she couldn't confirm that they exist. So I guess we are all imagining them .

I shared with her that my Deluxe membership (a family one) is expiring at the end of the month and I most likely will not be renewing. I am this () close to calling it quits right now. First the rare pets at Christmas, then this change in plan with the pegasus where you have a 1 in 3... (fill in the zeros for how ever many webkinz accounts there are out there) change of winning this pegasus that their site stated would be estore. I told them that their random decisions were starting to give me whiplash. Grr.

I also stated that my kids now wanted to open twitter accounts to hope to get a pegasus and I won't let them. Those twitter accounts have been stalked and hacked into time and again - with even Hollywood celebrities' accounts being hacked and false info put out their about them - including that they died when the clearly had not. I draw the line in the sand there for my kids and twitter. Never gonna happen!

Thanks for letting me rant. I was super mad when she brought up WI and tried to make it sound like the sleeping bag was just a rumor. Hmph. I gotta go pull some weeds - good therapeutic anger management! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #68
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

:easter: After seeing the post about the sleeping bag,I went and checked my account. I got the pj party pack the day it come out. I have the sleeping bag in my dock. Hadn't noticed it untill just now. Well, Thank You Webkinz. It is soooooo cute. your pet can sleep on it. I would have gladly bought it if I had seen it. This is a nice glitch,if that is what it is.
Blackdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #69
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Yes, they definitely come with the POTM estore packs. I bought two packs and now have two of these sleeping bags in my dock today! Woohoo! More for my money, love it!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #70
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Oh. So. Seriously! We bought a couple of popcorn machines, and several pj outfits - all separately because the girls wanted the pink nightie and not the blue. And now I am finding out once again that a few lucky individuals received this item. We also bought the Himalayans via estore for the pet of the month. NOW we find out again, that a few lucky people found this sleeping back in their dock. And you guessed it, we. were. not. one of them. I called Ganz (never mentioning WI) and told them about this and the rep told me and I quote "you can't believe everything you read on Webkinz Insider". "We have no knowledge of the sleeping bags and until I hear confirmation that they were given out, I can't help you with that." So, I shared with her then that I was looking at a screen capture of the item in the ww room and a screen capture of the item in the person's dock. She still said she couldn't confirm that they exist. So I guess we are all imagining them .

I shared with her that my Deluxe membership (a family one) is expiring at the end of the month and I most likely will not be renewing. I am this () close to calling it quits right now. First the rare pets at Christmas, then this change in plan with the pegasus where you have a 1 in 3... (fill in the zeros for how ever many webkinz accounts there are out there) change of winning this pegasus that their site stated would be estore. I told them that their random decisions were starting to give me whiplash. Grr.

I also stated that my kids now wanted to open twitter accounts to hope to get a pegasus and I won't let them. Those twitter accounts have been stalked and hacked into time and again - with even Hollywood celebrities' accounts being hacked and false info put out their about them - including that they died when the clearly had not. I draw the line in the sand there for my kids and twitter. Never gonna happen!

Thanks for letting me rant. I was super mad when she brought up WI and tried to make it sound like the sleeping bag was just a rumor. Hmph. I gotta go pull some weeds - good therapeutic anger management! LOL!
I for one am glad someone called and voiced an opinion!!!!!! I hope she passes on the information to some higher up authority than just her answering the phone job

And if you want you are MORE than welcome to call them back and use my picture to email them and ask them NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Did i make the little graphic and stick it in my room?? NOOOO!!! If I could do that Id have me a red lava and a tea cart LOL!!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: