Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers PJ Party Sleeping Bag

gee per how cute! i logged on today and i was amazed to find that i got one to! maybe all the people who got the gift pack at the estore are getting one as a bonus ?
ArtChic is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #32

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

That is so cute! What a lucky day for you. Hope your Webbies enjoy the new treat.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #33
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

The sleeping bag is a treat but the popcorn maker says I only get one per person and I DIDN'T GET ANY!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #34
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

What a pleasent suprise to wake up and find the sleeping bag in your dock. thank you webkinz for the gift. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! IT LOOKS SO COOL IN THE ROOM!!!!!!! What a great idea.
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #35
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

I got one too. Could it be because I bought the popcorn maker and PJs from the estore?
meems47 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:18 AM   #36
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I have one too, and I think that it's because I bought the "sleepover" set, that gave us the popcorn maker, the PJ's, and both vanity pieces. What a nice surprise!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #37
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I have one too, and I think that it's because I bought the "sleepover" set, that gave us the popcorn maker, the PJ's, and both vanity pieces. What a nice surprise!
Is your popcorn maker working? - I just tried inviting over and it didn't work for the "guest" either
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:22 AM   #38
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I bought the package too. Maybe we are on to something.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #39
Unregistered

The popcorn maker only makes one bowl per day. Could that be why?

-Has anyone gotten the bed after just purchasing one sleepover item, and not the whole bundle? I only want the popcorn machine and bed.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #40
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Is your popcorn maker working? - I just tried inviting over and it didn't work for the "guest" either
Mine isn't working either. Maybe the leprechaun took the popcorn and left the sleeping bag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: