Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #61
This Time
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial

So interesting.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #62
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for posting the pictures to all of these new wonderful pets! I love all of them in their own way. Wow nine new webkinz pets in one commercial, that is something we don't see every day. I am so grateful that you took all of those pictures to show us. I am pretty sure I will get all of them except the white dog with the black spot.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #63
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

Cool I haven't seen this yet
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #64

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial

I hope they come out soon! They're so cute!
chels101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #65
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial *update*

it might not be a raccoon, maybe a Fox, Glamorous Raccoon/fox?, and A Sherbet, Dazzle, Strawberry or Something Cheeky Dog, a Dodo Bird, and a mystery webkinz..
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #66
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Cool! I hope they come out soon! Waiting patiently....
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #67
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Mmm... if that is a Dodo bird, I wonder if it's because I suggested it a long time ago? I suggested that WEbkinz make a line of Extinct Animals, including the Dodo. I'd really, really, really love to see them make a Quagga. (A close relative of the zebra- it was a really neat looking animal.)
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:43 AM   #68
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Maybe these will be the June pets.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #69
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial *update*

ack! more new pets? im gonna go crazy!
i cant wait to see a commercial for myself though!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #70
Ivy253

Ivy253 has disabled reputation

OMG! is that a new Cheeky CAT!
Ivy253 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a bird perched here!, alley&kate&ali, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: