Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #41
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan909
is that a cheeky cat? MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by ssparavier
OMG!!! I love the Cheeky Dog! I'm collect all the "Cheeky" pets. I don't have the original Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat though. I wanted to buy them but they're to much money! Can't wait to add this one to my collection! I might also get that purple raccoon. I have the Cheeky Monkey, the Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey, the Blueberry Cheeky Dog, the Black and White Cheeky Dog, the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat and now I'll add that Cheeky Dog to my collection. I hope it's a June release! Those 4 new Webkinz are probably going to be a June release because look, most of the Webkinz in the commercial came out in April (this month), so Ganz would probably advertise the June pets not the March ones. That's what I think. Let me know if you agree with me! Thanks

Vicky
I collect them too! I dont have the originals either I really hope it IS a cheeky cat/dog, I am INSANE for the cheekys, my user was almost insaneforcheekys, lol!
webkinzfan909 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial

Thanx FIA.

I'm watching Disney & hope to see the commercial soon.
TYVM GreenGal17 for sharing your awesome pics with all of us.
I just disagree with the posters who said the orange-pink pet (last one) is a Cheeky Cat. It's a Cheeky Dog. It has the exact same face as my B & W Cheeky Dog. Whatever it is, it's cute. I want one asap.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #43
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

one of them looks a cheeky cat. yay!

Not cheeky cat, but something cheeky. I'm still excited though.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

I just looked at GreenGal17's thread again & the pet in the box def looks like a cat.
Hope Ganz makes all of them. I bet they'll be released sometime over the summer.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #45
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That is awesome!! I haven't seen it yet but hope to soon!
And i think they might be Violet Raccoon, maybe a Dodo bird? And the third picture looks like a New SeaHorse!! And the last one seems something of floral or strawberry cheeky dog??
They are all so cute!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #46

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

It's not an rat . . .i really like Raccoons, too and that Raccoon is super! COONYCOON will be happy to see this one!
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #47
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

There are 5 new ones.
Some type of purple raccoon.
A google with a toucan's nose pet.
Sometype of blue seahorse
A orange liek cheeky cat.
Sometype of pink and orange cheeky dog.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #48
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

OMG! I'm so happy webkinz came out with new pet AND a commercial! They must be making loads of money with the estore lol.............I hope I get to see the commercial on TV soon! I'll keep my eyes open
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #49
misalina

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

There all so cute. I want all of them...(Giggles/ smiles)~ I can't wait till they come out in stores.

~Love~SwEetHeaRt325
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #50
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

ooh another cheeky?! must have!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a bird perched here!, alley&kate&ali, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: