Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 07:47 AM   #111
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: This "purple raccoon" still in ganz's plans.

Still want it! XD I hope it comes out soon!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 08:13 AM   #112
Webkinz :)

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

It was also seen as a plush in a Webkinz TV commercial on Disney Channel. I believe the commercial is no longer available, but it showed a little girl holding a plush purple raccoon. Let's all hope this purple fuzzy cutie comes out soon!

Hugs and wishes,
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #113

Priceless has disabled reputation

I hope this comes out! I love it.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:47 AM   #114

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
It was also seen as a plush in a Webkinz TV commercial on Disney Channel. I believe the commercial is no longer available, but it showed a little girl holding a plush purple raccoon. Let's all hope this purple fuzzy cutie comes out soon!

Hugs and wishes,
Rainbow Zebra
Yeah, that's why the thread title is 'This purple racoon still in ganz's plans'.
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #115
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That glittery pet is so cute! I want it for sure!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #116
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

My guess is that the light-purple raccoon will be called the "pretty raccoon".
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #117
heidi4521

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial

So very cute
K1tCat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:47 PM   #118
i love my webbies :3

kayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant future

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers New Pets in Commercial

I WANT THAT RACOON SOO BAD!! i hope ganz releases it soon!! and another cheeky cat?! AWESOME!
kayleewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #119
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

They are all so cute! I can't wait until they come out. =]
LocoKitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #120
Lil Kinz

kittyluver719 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait for these pets to come out! it looks like there will be a papillion dog and a bull terrier,and some new cheeky's, cute! and i think the purple raccoon one people are talking about is some sort of a purple panda (like the red panda only purple lol) these are all cute, love them! can't wait!
kittyluver719 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
a bird perched here!, alley&kate&ali, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: