Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #71
PenPal Bunnies
Webkinz :)

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

wall mart is bad!
penGwen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #72
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

I was just there today too....and didn't see this till I got home. Like that they're in the bag because the one near us unfortunately many have no tags on them
Kdy is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:41 PM   #73
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

btw

the winking fish duh duh duuuuuhhhh

wal mart is a rip off!

poor little shops that some families own are getting put out of biz ness because wal mart steals customers!

and their prices are to low! they don't pay their employees very well

and i would know

just my oppinion you guys can love wal mart and i am fine with it just this is my opinipn

View Post Originally Posted by Kdy
I was just there today too....and didn't see this till I got home. Like that they're in the bag because the one near us unfortunately many have no tags on them
how sad !

just another reason for me too dislike wal mart

Last edited by penGwen; 04-30-2010 at 08:41 PM..
penGwen is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #74

44princessgirl is on a distinguished road

OMG that is so cool and I am going to wal-mart tommorow so I hope they will have them!!!!
44princessgirl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #75
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

wow thats a great deal tradeing cards and webkinz awesome shiverquiver2
Old 04-30-2010, 10:04 PM   #76
JamesBond1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah:lovecat :
JamesBond1997 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 10:44 PM   #77
Lil Kinz
converse4life is an unknown quantity at this point

thnx sooooo much my account expires in may sooooo like that really helped me ill head 2 wal mart right now
converse4life is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #78

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Nice!
I got a cow there last year.
Lol.
They don't sell them anymore there though
Old 04-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #79
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much Cocoa for the update..and thanks so much for the info and sharing your pic blessedx5!!! What a gerat deal!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #80
kittymasty

Kiera495 is on a distinguished road

That's so awesome!! I hope they are avalibale to my walmart. (they got webkinz, but when i go, they are totally out of stock.)
Hope people don't snag 'em before me lol
Kiera495 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, got it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: