Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

These look pretty cool! I may have to go to WalMart soon. Thanks for the info!
thekaren23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #22

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

Good deal. Walmart takes paypal too. Nice.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #23
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz knows the way
tinkrulz knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
where did you see them? In toys or near the checkout?:gwolf:
View Post Originally Posted by spottedfroggy
Looks like Online stuff. so Walmart.com
View Post Originally Posted by Blackdog
Where in Walmar? place has a lot of departments.
View Post Originally Posted by spottedfroggy
I am not seeing it through Wal-Mart's website in the search. Don't know.
They were found near the trading card section of Wal - Mart. Blessedx5 (my mom), said that they were next to the card section, near our registers...not sure about where everyone else's are though.

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Oh wow, I hope the Walmart where I live has them. What series of trading cards were with them?

Oh, yea I missed the online part. Well off to search the internet then.
They are series 1
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #24
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

cool! I saw the golden retriver, cocker spainel, frog, white googles, and one other(I forgot) to people who are asking, I saw them with the trading cards near the checkout.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 PM   #25

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Wow theis looks awesome! I totally want one
Bugga97 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #26
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

i hope that this will come to ISRAEL market
nici is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #27

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
cool! I saw the golden retriver, cocker spainel, frog, white googles, and one other(I forgot) to people who are asking, I saw them with the trading cards near the checkout.
You beat me to it. I was going to add that I saw the golden retriever and cocker spaniel in addition to the ones already mentioned.

Some of them contain series 1 trading cards. I purchased a chihuahua which contained a series 2 trading card pack (because last week I COMPLETED my series 1 virtual cards!!!!!!!!).

They are called online value packs. You will find a similar product at target.com. Here's what it says on the packaging:

"The collectible products in this package have been purchased directly from the manufacturer and repackaged for retail sales by MJ Holding Company, LLC. MJ Holding Company, LLC is not affiliated with the manufacturer of the enclosed products."

View Post Originally Posted by nici
i hope that this will come to ISRAEL market
Are you able to purchase online from target? They should have the same thing.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #28
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

the value packs sounds very cool
but i live in israel, and the new webkinz items not found in the shops...
i dont saw zumbuddies, charms, and more webkinz items in the shops, it seems that the new pack will not come to israel
nici is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #29

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Thanks for the info.

Hope they come to a Wal-Mart near me (Canada)

If not, I see a trip across the border in the near future. Please mister boarder guard no laughing when I say why I am going to the United States for the day.

Good luck to everyone in finding them.
China is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #30
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

awesome! i hope every wal mart has them! I will see if the one near me does next time i go there... it is half an hour away so i won't be going there just for the pack... even though it is a really good deal. That would end up being about 14$ if you bought them separate but it is 5$ so i think that is a good deal.
xocaij is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, got it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: