Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #91
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

View Post Originally Posted by galieo
im so happy i got the pug and thier was no magic w on it so cool
No magic w...sounds pretty cheesy to me...but then again...some pets don't have a w because they were made earlier than the ones with it...anyways, congrats on your awesome find...I hope I can get one! -()-
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #92
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

I was able to find these at one of the three "local" walmarts! 2/3 of them arnt really local, had to drive an hour to get to them. But we were in that neck of the woods so hey.
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 AM   #93
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

Awesome! I hope they do it a lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #94
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Just got back from Wal-Mart and................................

Up at the cash there were packages of Webkinz cards. Each package had 2 packs of Series 1 and 2 packs of Series 2 cards but no Webkinz pets.

Once Series 4 cards came out awhile back I have never seen any Series 1, 2 or 3 series cards anyhwere around here. Hope when we open them we get some real old hard to find prizes!!!!
China is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #95
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Ok, so it's up by the front? Or in the toys, you guys all said trading card area? Where is that?

Also, I read that people have seen the chihuahua, golden retriever and others. If I go there and see, them I'm totally getting a chihuahua and naming it Taco.

Last edited by Pupsaresocute; 05-02-2010 at 12:16 PM..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #96
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm sure they had to put it all in a bag because so many people steal from Walmart. It's pretty bad that people steal, but it happens all the time all over the country.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #97
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Ok, so it's up by the front? Or in the toys, you guys all said trading card area? Where is that?
In most stores, the trading card area is in the front near the center of all the cash registers. In my local store, the books and magazines are also in front and the trading cards are in the aisle right next to the book aisles.

If you can't find the trading cards, you can always ask a sales associate. Good luck!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #98
oah! I must be a

roro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG, i was on ma vacay when i heard bout this and i was onn my iphone and it was 2:00 am so the last day we all decided to go to wal mart and we bought clothes and stuff and i FINALLY found it xD i have a poodle (white) webkinz version so i got another lil kinz
roro10185 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #99
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I just called our local Walmart, and they sent me to the sporting goods guy since he was near toys. He looked, had me describe what I was looking for and looked again. He found no Webkinz at all. He told me to call tomorrow for the lady who would know more about toys, and maybe she would know when they will get them. Then I read through the posts in this thread - thank you, everyone, for the details you give! - and told my sister. She was near the Walmart, which was why she had me call, and when I told her to go into the store and look near the checkout where the trading cards are, she found the packages! I told her to go to the guy at the sporting goods counter because he may want to get one for his son. (He told me that he had to go to Hallmark to buy his son a Webkinz since they didn't have them when his son was asking.) He was thrilled to see it, and will probably get one, too! This will be my first set of trading cards! And today is my one-year anniversary of being on Webkinz, so I got a token! Happy shopping, everyone!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #100
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

OMG! thats cool!
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, got it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: