Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

Thank you to blessedx5 for showing us the new Online Combo Value Packs she found available at Wal-Mart. The value packs, which contain a Lil'Kinz and a pack of trading cards, were for sale for $5.98. The webkinz blessedx5 saw available were the Pug, White Poodle, Chihuahua, Frog, Hippo and White Googles.

Click the image to open in full size.
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

OOOH off to Walmart
taytertots is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member discovers new Online Combo Value Packs at Wal-Mart

Oh sweet!

I hope they will be made available at EVERY WalMart
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

Nice, I can't believe they were only $6. Thanks for sharing ^^ I'll have to be sure to hunt around wal-mart when I go shopping in a few days for a few to use as bribes for the kids when I need them to do something for me
nightsdream is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #5

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean

Thank you to blessedx5 for showing us the new Online Combo Value Packs she found available at Wal-Mart. The value packs, which contain a Lil'Kinz and a pack of trading cards, were for sale for $5.98. The webkinz blessedx5 saw available were the Pug, White Poodle, Chihuahua, Frog, Hippo and White Googles.

where did you see them? In toys or near the checkout?:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #6

Pichu200 will become famous soon enough

Aw that is so cute! congrats!
I can't find Lil' kinz here anymore, I want the hummingbird so badly but they never have them anymore
Pichu200 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #7

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
where did you see them? In toys or near the checkout?:gwolf:
View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean

Looks like Online stuff. so Walmart.com
Old 04-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Wow that is really neat! I already have those pets, but it's a good bargain for adding another pet to try for a new adoption exclusive or kinz cash.
Wonder if they'll be available at Walmart in Canada?
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #9
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Where in Walmar? place has a lot of departments.
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #10

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

I am not seeing it through Wal-Mart's website in the search. Don't know.
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, got it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: