Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #71
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Look what i saw floating by??

Click the image to open in full size.
Congrats! That's awesome!
Well, have fun with that!
-Your friend, Lelex13
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #72
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Default Re: Floating Flowers?

Here is a screen shot for those interested.

Click the image to open in full size.

I also entered but like it says, it may not work. I will check email also in 24 hours.
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #73
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I saw one yesterday and clicked on it. Filled out the form, but by the time I figured out what they wanted for the math question, it said my time had expired.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #74
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I saw one yesterday and clicked on it. Filled out the form, but by the time I figured out what they wanted for the math question, it said my time had expired.
Ohhh, thanks for that info, didn't know there was a time limit...
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #75
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

Is the math question the same for everyone?
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #76
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wish I got one! LOL but I am never over there-I am always here at
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #77
Baby remmber my name

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Hmm, I read this in the newspaper. I think it is kinda stupid since you can travel to the Wshop and than buy it for about 200KC? LOL i don't know, I am good at math so I hop that I get to click on a flower!
Peanut97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #78
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Look what i saw floating by??

Well, one thing is for certain...you got the skill-testing question right! LOL !

I wish the other part of the contest worked for you, though. I guess it's a glitch

I hope you soon have another chance.
alexmike2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #79
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Flying flower in Webkinz news

I tried it too, and got this today! The page said,"You've spotted a May Flower! Fill in the fields below for a chance to win one of 100 Flowered Room Dividers. You must answer the question correctly to enter." I was surprised and curious at the same time. Then when it didn't work I was like 'oh well!'
askelly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #80
Lissie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Flying flower in Webkinz news

I saw a flying blank box (just a red x, like the image was missing) flying around. When I clicked it, it said, "This campaign is not active, check back soon."
Lissie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: