Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

ballgirl19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default May flowers????

ok what is with all the flowers floating around on webkinz news!!! I clicked on one and it said it was a contest..........so i entered of course.......but it said the contest was expired!? someone help!
ballgirl19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 09:54 AM   #42

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: May flowers????

This is what I found about the flowers. It was posted on May 22 by Administrator FIA.

A new front page story has been added:

Floating Flowers Spotted on the Webkinz Newz Site

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/files/u3311/mayflower.pngLast week we brought you news of a contest running on the Webkinz Newz site. One of our members clicked on a floating flower and, after filling out an entry form, was e-mailed a code for a Flowered Room Divider (wShop item).

Today some of our members are reporting seeing the flowers again. However, this time, no one clicking on a flower has been able to get a feature code. There have been problems getting the verification code on the entry form to work, and the system keeps saying that the "campaign is not active".

Could this be a sign that Ganz is testing the system in preparation for the return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest? As you may remember, Ganz attempted to run a contest/giveaway for Griffin Emblem Rugs on the Webkinz Newz site, but the contest was shut down after just a couple of hours due to technical problems. At that time, Ganz promised the contest would "return at a later date".
telogiatrisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #43
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

The same thing happened to me- but I was able to answer the question and it said winners would be notified in 24 hours- if it is a test they should not allow the anwers to go through and tell people there will be winners--
elefancy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #44
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I've had the flowers appear twice today, and I only visited Webkinz newz once! First time, I saw the flower and clicked on it and it popped up a window telling me that the page had expired. So I closed that pop-up window and another flower appeared immediately. I ignored it until I was done looking around the news site. Then I finally clicked on the second one (which was still there the whole time I was looking around webkinz newz) and it said the same thing. Page expired.

So I'm guessing FIA is right and Ganz is testing something. But they obviously haven't worked out the bugs yet.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:09 AM   #45
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I just tried this and noticed if you click on the link for contest it brings up the flower immediately. I was able to fill it out and got the "winners will be notified..." notice.

Good luck. I think FIA has got the answer after the rug fiasco.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #46
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I just clicked on another flower and it gave me the question and allowed me to answer- I received this message when I completed the question--so perhaps some of the flowers will give a code??
Feature/Secret Code Giveaway Thank you for your submission. Winners will be selected from eligible entrants within 24 hours.

If I clcik on any tab now the flower comes but it says page has expired
Old 05-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #47
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

They are testing out the site for the upcoming griffin rug contest. Gotta work out the glitches somehow I guess.

Just logged on to see. I answered the question (Did we all get the same Q? 10+2/4*3= ). I answered 1 (didn't know if I should solve the 12/12 or not). This is what popped up....

Click the image to open in full size.

I guess they are having a contest to test the system !!

Last edited by funkyc63; 05-26-2009 at 11:17 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #48
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
They are testing out the site for the upcoming griffin rug contest. Gotta work out the glitches somehow I guess.

Just logged on to see. I answered the question (Did we all get the same Q? 10+2/4*3= ). I answered 1 (didn't know if I should solve the 12/12 or not). This is what popped up....

Click the image to open in full size.

I guess they are having a contest to test the system !!
That is what I received as well- but nothing emailed yet- so we shall have to wait and see- I hope so
Old 05-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #49

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

I am amazed you all did not hear me squealing!

I was so excited to see something floating by. First time it said contest expired, but the second, third, fourth etc etc etc

gave me the "24 hour" notiifcation message.

I was just thrilled to click on something. Winterfest was so long ago and I still have tons of chocolate eggs.

sad?

or add it to my proof of webkinz addiction?
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #50
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

AHA. You get the invalid code if you put in the letters in lower case. You have to put them all in capital letters.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: