Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #61
Unregistered

Question Re: WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!Upon registering his Webkinz Pearl Pup, splish-splash from our Webkinz Insider Forum ended up stuck in a strange glitch in his account that designated him a "limited member".* Up to this point, we haven't heard any rumors of limited membership to Webkinz World. *
Click the image to open in full size.
*As you may recall from months ago, Ganz introduced http://www.webkinzdemo.com, but it was completely separate from the "live" Webkinz World servers and database.* Users are speculating that Ganz may be integrating the two, introducing a limited free membership account class similar to Build-a-Bearville, Club Penguin and Free Realms.*
Click the image to open in full size.
*Above is a picture from the W-Shop when in limited mode.* Some items are locked, while others are available.* When splish-splash logged out and logged back in, his account was reset to normal.
weird.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 02:22 AM   #62
dragoneyez85
Webkinz :)

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!

I got that message weeks ago while trying to buy a rare in the curio shop and posted a pic in the Help section (so not actually the first time). I was able to buy it after logging off and back in but I freaked out when I saw it though. I don't know if I like this idea by Ganz at all. They are making me (and other members it seems) more and more mad with each new add on to the sight. I guess we shall have to see if they expect more out of us regular members or it the new features will only be for the limited members if they chose to join and pay.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #63
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I wonder what "IS" a limited member? I thought you had a full membership just for making the initial purchase of a webbie. Oh well, I hope this dos not effect to many people.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #64
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

oh thats what those locks are
Akawah8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #65
shelbymarie22

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

yeah i seen that itonly came on for a split second
shelbymarie22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #66

Jesus_rocks123 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!

It happens to me before the wshop loads. Just on clothes though. I like to think that it's for a "try-out" version of webkinz. It scares me to think it could be for the non-deluxe members. Ganz is being so snobbish already with the whole deluxe thing, I even sent a complaint letter to Plumpy! It makes me so mad and scares me. What could be next?! Hopefully not this! They are going to get lots of complaints.
Jesus_rocks123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #67
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

If Ganz does limited membership, I will not go on Webkinz anymore. Its simply not worth it.

However, I have seen the locks. The locks appear on the items for about 1 second, then disappear. I have not seen the locks on any new items, sale items, or food yet. I have, however seen them every time I try to access clothing.
tiffc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #68
Lil Kinz
KinzTech is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi webkinz players.

This is the actual conformation of trial accounts you've all been waiting for. I am not giving you a photo. Today, I am giving you a page on the webkinz.com server, that mentions the trial accounts.

Almost all of us own an account, and play weekly, or even every day. But have you wondered about the hidden world beyond your computer screen. At http://www.webkinz.com/XML/L10N/US_E...ration1024.xml , a webpage that I discovered myself, there is not a picture that shows the locks. Instead, at the bottom of the page (below the words "field150"), Not only is it more of the hidden world beyond your computer screen and on webkinz server, but the words to certain parts of the yet to be released trial account registration!

At this hidden page, the following can be concluded:

1.Trial accounts are deleted at site maintenance. This means that the amount of time you get depends on when you register.

2.Customer Service will not handle any free trial account issues. I think this includes password recovery as the message will appear on the password step.

3.You can enter a code while your in a trial and keep the items on the trial account. Sounds like a good idea to me.

4. You can only be a cat or a dog. What species of cat or dog, or if you can be any cat or dog, is uncertain.

5. Whether or not gender can be chosen is uncertain.

Remember, the link may be taken down by Ganz so it is possible a few days from now, the link won't work. Of course, they may never notice this as it's buried under other posts in a thread. If anyone has questions, I'm here to help.
KinzTech is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #69
asa0000

Unhappy Re: WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by KinzTech
Hi webkinz players.

This is the actual conformation of trial accounts you've all been waiting for. I am not giving you a photo. Today, I am giving you a page on the webkinz.com server, that mentions the trial accounts.

Almost all of us own an account, and play weekly, or even every day. But have you wondered about the hidden world beyond your computer screen. At http://www.webkinz.com/XML/L10N/US_E...ration1024.xml , a webpage that I discovered myself, there is not a picture that shows the locks. Instead, at the bottom of the page (below the words "field150"), Not only is it more of the hidden world beyond your computer screen and on webkinz server, but the words to certain parts of the yet to be released trial account registration!

At this hidden page, the following can be concluded:

1.Trial accounts are deleted at site maintenance. This means that the amount of time you get depends on when you register.

ok

2.Customer Service will not handle any free trial account issues. I think this includes password recovery as the message will appear on the password step.

3.You can enter a code while your in a trial and keep the items on the trial account. Sounds like a good idea to me.

4. You can only be a cat or a dog. What species of cat or dog, or if you can be any cat or dog, is uncertain.

5. Whether or not gender can be chosen is uncertain.

Remember, the link may be taken down by Ganz so it is possible a few days from now, the link won't work. Of course, they may never notice this as it's buried under other posts in a thread. If anyone has questions, I'm here to help.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:38 PM   #70
ElfeofMoon
ElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to all

From the sound of it all, tere will be no webkinz usage fee, just an tria account with limited thing to do, like on BAearville
ElfeofMoon is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: