Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #31
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Re: WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!

same with me. every time i opened up the page, for a split second, it would show up and then quickly go away. we spend to much money on the actual webkinz themselves, if they install this feature, sorry ganz but i won't use webkinz anymore... it's quickly becoming a hassle.
xoL0VExo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #32
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I hope the limited membership is referring to the demos, and not referring to non-deluxe members as limited. I like to think that a standard membership (non-deluxe, with a plush code) makes the majority of the site accessible.
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #33
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I had a notice like that pop up when I was decorating my room. I was trying to remove one of my tables in the room and it said i couldn't do it.. I ended up logging out and back in and things seemed to right itself. I was going to call Ganz today if I couldn't remove those tables.
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #34
Rosabellajoy is on a distinguished road

As for the KinzCash lockup, every time I go into a section in the W-Shop they all show that sign on every box. But when the page loads, they are all gone. Of course, on my mom's, my sister's, and my accounts it will NEVER show up because we all have well OVER 190,000 KinzCash and heading toward 200,000 KinzCash and on my account I only need 2,060 KinzCash to get to 200,000 KinzCash! And I am NOT lying!

~ Rosabellajoy ~

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is my avvie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This happens every time i post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosabellajoy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #35
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i have noticed past few days every time i go into w-shop every picture in there 1st shows up with that lock then it goes away. i was wondering what that was al;l about

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
No, calm down everyone...I think what Justin is trying to say it that maybe Webkinz is going to offer a free trial to NEW members, so they can come , visit, & see what it is all about. Many features will be locked to THEM until they adopt a pet, & become a regular member. It won't affect us at all. Thats how I read into it at least!
I wish they would make a ferret- they are fun & cute!!!!!!!

Last edited by toricutie; 06-03-2009 at 12:57 PM..
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #36
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

oh i think this another webkinz demo glitch. at least i hope!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #37
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
my take on what was found by splish-splash, is not indicative of anything being for deluxe members.

if ganz is thinking of merging the demo site with the regular ww, there would be no need for an adoptive member to pay more for access to items.
what it means is that you have tried the site for free and in a limited form, and if you wish to go any further, you need to adopt a pet.
it has nothing to do with being a deluxe member or not. this is what i get from justin's post and the picture there.

I hope you're right miss spots!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #38
snoopgirl2008

Red face Re: WI Member Discovers Limited Member Account in Webkinz World!

omg that happend to me at the arcade i couldnt play any of the games unless i logged out then in again
Old 06-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #39

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

I dont get it.... what does it mean?
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #40
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I had the locks appear briefly this morning I wonder if there will be a difference between gold & regular membership. I know will keep us informed thanks guys.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: