Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 02:46 AM   #21
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Future Mazin' Hamster Pictures

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

at first, i was speechless! then i wouldn't stand laughing! the valentines one is just like the hamster i suggested in the mazin hamsters idea contest! though im trying to cut down on webkinz stuff, christmas and my b-day are coming up! i SO want nick! must resist pixie!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 02:57 AM   #22

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

they are so cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:40 AM   #23
hiilikepie

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Future Mazin' Hamster Pictures

does anyone else notice carrots is smaller then the rest of the hamsters? oh well i think cinnamon is so adorable!

NOTE: All of the hamster plushies are the same size. The Easter hamster just looks smaller because the picture had to be reduced to make his ears fit. --FIA
Old 08-25-2010, 07:05 AM   #24
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i am getting them all!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #25
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I think they are cute and I LOVE the easter one, but once again my mazing hamsters isn't working. So I will NOT purchase anotherone till it it is fixed for more then a week.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #26
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I love all of them except Carrot. Carrot looks like Sunshine with a sad face,has a carrot in his hand & has bunny ears. The rest I like.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:01 AM   #27

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my siblings are collecting all of them. we only have 4/6 of series 1 though. Oh they are sop cute!!! I must get Willow, Nick, Cinnamon, Spooky, Carrots, and Pixie! My sibs, can have the rest
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:02 AM   #28
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I like Willow the best. This series are on the front of the Webkinz Van. I like all the seasonal ones except that Carrots is the Sunshine Mazin Hamster and I have Sunshine
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:06 AM   #29
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awwwww! I love waffles and sparkle!! These ones are creative!!
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #30
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Omigoodness! They're wicked cute! I don't mind how the fabric is the same as some of the normal pets, they're like cute mini-mes!!
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: