Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Future Mazin' Hamster Pictures

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Future Mazin' Hamster Pictures

Yesterday we brought you the news that Ganz was going to be releasing a second series of Mazin' Hamsters for October. Thanks to Webkinz Insider member amyms, we can bring you a sneak peek at the plushies. Pictured below are Pixie, Willow, Waffles, Sparkle, Cookie, and Hope. These six Hamsters will be available for pre-order at Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, Ameriwade, starting at Noon on Friday, August 27th.
Click the image to open in full size.
amyms also discovered pictures of the seasonal Mazin' Hamsters for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Easter. Pictured below are Nick, Cinnamon, and Carrots. At this point, we are not certain exactly when these pets will be available for sale, but as soon as that information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.
Click the image to open in full size.
For more information on the Mazin' Hamster feature, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Future Mazin' Hamster Pictures

Thanks for the info, but I think I will pass.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Thanks for the info!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #4

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Wow, all the ways to Easter. They can't make things fast enough, can they? They are cute, but I wish they would slow down with the products, a little. I'm going to have to start practicing saying NO, to my grand daughter.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL that's cool, the easter and christmas hamsters are just as a imaged. LOL except for the one covered in hearts.. way to much pink for me.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #6

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

OMG, they're all so adorable! I already have all 6 of the Mazin' Hamsters....can't wait to add these guys (:
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #7

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

cute
cute
cute
especially nick and carrots
buddyboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #8

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Oh, wow! Thats so cool!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Awww, so cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #10
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

Carrots is cute, though I'm not really into the Mazin Hamsters. I hate it when I love the plush but can't stand the virtual.

Do I spy some familiar fabrics here? Especially on Pixie, Hope, and Cinnamon?
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: