Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #81
jet3461
Webkinz :)

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers August Pet Pictures

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
wow they look so life-like! awesome plush quality :: the owl doesn't really remind me of a barn owl though...? oh well I am definitely getting one!
It is a Barred owl.

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
The only one that gets me at all excited is that cat, since I collect small signatures (I have all of them so far ). Other then that, I'm disappointed. I mean don't we already have a Woolly Mammoth? I thought the eStore one was just fine...

Here's my opinion, I'm going Blu style:

Cream Soda Puppy - 7/10 - I think it's an alright idea, but these odd fictional Webkinz I rarely like. I mean mystical creatures that are popular are understandable, but a Cream Soda Puppy? Not my thing, but I'm sure others like it...

Barred Owl - 6/10 - I think they did the best they could with the creature. I mean IMO it's not the cutest thing, but the idea is a good one. I won't be getting it, but I give them credit for venturing outside the box.

Woolly Mammoth - 8/10 - I love the idea, super cute pet, everything about him is nice, except one thing. WE ALREADY HAVE A WOOLLY MAMMOTH (). I think the eStore guy is just fine, so this pet really shouldn't have been made IMO.

Orangutan - 7/10 - He isn't the greatest IMO, but I'm sure lots of people will love him. He's better than an eStore guy anyway.

Sig Endangered Brown Bear - 9/10 - VERY cute, and depending on the PSI/PSF (and of course my financial status ) I might be getting him. I just can't afford signatures these days, regular and endangered that is.

Small Sig Tabby Cat - 10/10 - Absolutely adorable, a must have. If her PSI/PSF are awesome, she's going to be a knock out.

Signature Lion - 7/10 - I hope his mane is like the Love Lion's, not the original lion's. The original lion's mane got too tangled haha. But he is cute, and I know lots of wild cat lovers will like him.

All in all, not my fave bunch, but that just means less money goes to Ganz.
I love reading people ratings.

ANYHOW...

I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with this group of Webkinz! All of them are SO CUTE! But I'm not gonna be getting the pink dog...

SO glad they made a plush woolly mammoth, and the kitty is AMAZING! I have seen many barred owls in real life and up close, so that is a must have, and the brown bear... SO CUTE! Plus I have the lil' Lion, so that lion is ADORABLE! I love the mane!

Ahh... now to wait until August... xP

-El
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #82
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! It's an Orangutan!!!! This is a must have.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #83
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

nice! i forgot the users username, but nice job finding the pets! I can't believe that the estore was released two years ago! the years have past very fast.

nice! i forgot the users username, but nice job finding the pets! I can't believe that the estore was released two years ago! the years have past very fast. i love the cream soda pup, i collect the mystical dogs!

[QUOTE=Crashkittenjr;19554658]nice! i forgot the users username, but nice job finding the pets! I can't believe that the estore was released two years ago! the years have past very fast.

love the cream soda pup.

Last edited by Crashkittenjr; 05-29-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #84

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers August Pet Pictures

Wow. I am achualy really likeing the new Owl and the siggy kitty
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #85
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

OMG! That Cream Soda Pup is ADORABLE! I'll have to think of a name for it!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #86
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Cool a PLUSH Mammoth!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #87
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Love them! Need that pup!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:19 PM   #88
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
Thanks to Amyms! These look so adorable and I'll be hoping to get one. I'm excited that Ganz is making plushies of eStore pets... this gives me hope.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:59 PM   #89
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

I cant wait!!!
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:32 PM   #90
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Aw, the Cream Soda Pup is just too cute.
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
lego

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: