Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:31 AM   #51
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers August Pet Pictures

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
wow they look so life-like! awesome plush quality :: the owl doesn't really remind me of a barn owl though...? oh well I am definitely getting one!
It is a Barred Owl, slightly different than a Barn owl. This is the Barred owl in real life.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 08:31 AM   #52
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That Cream Soda Pup is cute! The Barred Owl and the Signature Lion look sort of interesting, and the rest don't appeal to me.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #53
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'll probably get the tabby cat and endangered brown bear. Thanks for the pics.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #54

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

They'tr all pretty cute. I really like the owl. I really wish Ganz would slow down their rate of releasing new pets. They'd probably sell more if they didn't release so many at one time. There is NO WAY to keep up with them. Oh well, there are reasons I'm not in marketing!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #55
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Thanks to Amyms! These look so adorable and I'll be hoping to get one.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:18 AM   #56
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Finally! I have been waiting for a brown/grizzly bear practically ever since I started webkinz! This is good news, for sure! I really want them to make a normal one, too, instead of signature, so I can buy one for about half the price. THANK YOU GANZ!!!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #57
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Discovers August Pet Pictures

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member amyms we can bring you pictures of the Webkinz pets scheduled for release in August 2010. Pictured above are the Cream Soda Pup, Barred Owl, Woolly Mammoth, Orangutan, Signature Endangered Brown Bear, Small Signature Tabby Cat, and Signature Lion.

Click the image to open in full size.Many of you will remember that we got a sneak peek at the Orangutan back in June 2008 when a glitch at the eStore briefly displayed some items that were not yet ready for release. Although listed for sale, the Orangutan was never actually available for purchase.

The Woolly Mammoth is another pet with an eStore connection. A virtual-only version of the pet was released at the eStore in June 2009. This is the first time Ganz is taking an eStore pet and releasing it as a plushie. It is unclear at this point if the Woolly Mammoth will continue being listed for sale at the eStore once the plushie has been released.

Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade for confirming the new pet names. Ameriwade is Webkinz Insider's Partner Store and a portion of every purchase made on their website (www.ameriwade.com) goes to support operating costs at Webkinz Insider.

Ok lets see....

Soda Pup: Meh, I've seen better.
Barred Owl: A!!! Creepy! Looks nothing like the real thing.
Wooly Mammoth: A! Creepiest webkinz I've EVER seen!! Hope it looks better in real life
Orangutan: Meh, not a fan, sort of creepy too..
Brown Bear: Most likely will be getting. Eh, are they Endangered? I don't think they are
Silver Tabby Cat: Yes, very cute! Most likely getting
Lion:Yes! Getting most likely
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:04 AM   #58
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

My user name is the nickname of a gray stipped kittie who use to own me. I think I will name the silver tabbie after her.

Last edited by big2gray; 05-28-2010 at 10:08 AM..
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #59
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Of each of them.
Cream Soda Pup. Really Ganz Cream Soda Pup for a dog who is pink and white. I've drinked cream soda before and it is really more of a tan color. Other than thta I think the pet is ugly.
Barred Owl. This one is ok but it reminds me of one of those styraphome owls with feathers glued on to them and button eyes.
Woolly Mammoth. I have the estore one so I won't be getting it unless I get just the plush. But if you take off the tusks and trunk it would like a cross between the Signature Yorkie and the Cheecky Monkey.
Orangutan. I have to admit this one is pretty cute. If I like the PSI I'll probubly get it.
Signature Endangerd Brown Bear. All I have to say is that it reminds of the Signature Black Bear. It just looks to simalar.
Signature Tabby Cat. This one is ok. It doesn't look like any other Webkinz. It;s cute but I propbuly won't get it.
Signature Lion. This one is my favorite of the month. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it though. Im a leo so I'm gonna wait to see what the zodiac pet looks like.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #60

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I simply adore the cat!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lego

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: