Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 07:09 AM   #41
Avengers!
Webkinz :)

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers August Pet Pictures

I really hope that mammoth is different from the estore one, thats the only estore pet I have that I wanted a plush with.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 07:16 AM   #42

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

another mammoth???? why? they have an estore one and now there is a plush one????? why????
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #43

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Ok, I absolutely love the owl, and the tabby and lion will of course be mine. I like the mammoth too, saves me from getting the estore one. Very nice Ganz!
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #44

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. I may just stop buying webkinz. They've stopped making webkinz that LOOK like webkinz. These are just too furry and strange looking. The material for the Pups is awful looking. Couldn't they look like Love Pup, Clover Pup ect? June appears to be the last month for webkinz that look like webkinz. I do not like the direction webkinz looks are taking.
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #45
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Another victory for the Elephant Justice League! I can't wait to get a plushie Wooly! I wonder if the virtual will be the same or slightly different.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #46

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
another mammoth???? why? they have an estore one and now there is a plush one????? why????
Just think, they release virtual-only versions of plushies for the POTM. This doesn't seem too different to me, they are just doing it in reverse.
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #47
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
wow they look so life-like! awesome plush quality :: the owl doesn't really remind me of a barn owl though...? oh well I am definitely getting one!
They say the owl is a barred owl not a barn owl
Old 05-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #48
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I wake up to all this news, LOL!

Cream Soda Pup: okay. Might get it. Not a fan of pink, will have to see virtual picture and PSI/PSF.
Barred Owl: maaaybe.
Woolly Mammoth: ... they're making eStore pets into plushes, or what...? Might get it.
Sig. End. Brown Bear: maaaaybe.
Sm. Sig. Tabby Cat: thought it would be orange. Maybe, but probably not.
Signature Lion: nope.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #49
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers August Pet Pictures

[QUOTE=b1uski3sxox;19540157]I wake up to all this news, LOL! Lol,I know,me too! is always the first site I come to when on the computer.And since it's early morning,This is really a Breakfast for the eyes.I love the Mammoth,but I don't know-like I said before,I should probably finally get that Signature German sheperd that's been calling me.Because in July,I already have to break the Bank to get those Amazing hamsters and a Border collie.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #50

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

I want the lion one!! They are all so cute.
kayla8209 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lego

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: