Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #81
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

Does anyone know when they are starting this new feature?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #82
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

It is a great idea for having a new Adventure Themed Park, but I just don't like the idea that we have to purchase specially marked pets when we may already have purchased these pets sometime ago. I don't like having the same pets in duplicates. Why couldn't we just have used the same pets we already have like we do in the Daily Activities?? Anyone else feel the same way as I do. Just wondering. I know they make more money by using these pets as Special Ones for the adventure, but with the economy the way it is, some kids cannot afford to by the same pet that they already have just because it is for the Adventure Park area.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #83
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

There is a fairly simple way that Ganz can include the long term loyal customers in this, if a bit mroe expensive. This could work for those who get several new pets a month or those who get just a few a year.

In addition to the special pets granting access, make it similiar to the superbeds, only on a different number. So every 5th pet adopted gives you an option of access to the park, maybe on the 3's and 8's so it is seperated from the superbed. That way the long term big collectors will be able to access it and those who adopt the couple of specials can too. And Ganz still makes money because people will still be buying pets.

Or add a code you can buy in the e-store for less than the cost of a pet - maybe 5,000 points. that will especially reward the deluxies (who get free points every month), but anyone who chooses could gain access that way.

It won't help me, I cannot afford even one pet right now, but at least it will allow those who can afford but don't want duplicates. Have fun in adventure park, I do look forward to reading about it here.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #84
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lillyana 1939
It is a great idea for having a new Adventure Themed Park, but I just don't like the idea that we have to purchase specially marked pets when we may already have purchased these pets sometime ago. I don't like having the same pets in duplicates. Why couldn't we just have used the same pets we already have like we do in the Daily Activities?? Anyone else feel the same way as I do. Just wondering. I know they make more money by using these pets as Special Ones for the adventure, but with the economy the way it is, some kids cannot afford to by the same pet that they already have just because it is for the Adventure Park area.
I agree. If we already have the pet we should have automatic access. I think the pets that give you access give you a code or something to access the park. Not sure if that's right.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #85
ccanimals

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

I cannot figure out how to watch the video challange on the lorax adventure park quest, can someone help me please?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: