Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

cool adventure park sounds cool
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #62
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

So excited.. Not sure why.. but i picked up the Adventure Park Leopard today at hallmark lol. I will till someone says its working before i activate it. I also went to justice and got all the other new kinz for $10.80 each, bought 2 of the unicorn, 3 of halloween puppy and 1 lynx. lol. I am a shop o holic.. So much for buying estore points this weekend lol..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #63
qin
Taking a break from

qin has disabled reputation

How interesting! Thank you, FIA!
qin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #64

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I already have the mud hippo adopted and I also got a free webkinz koala which is also adopted. and I got a spotted leopard I already adopted...but because I adopted them all before this event...i wont get to play it...so not cool!

and I am not gonna spend another $15 in order to get to play this. No way. No how.

Also I am not gonna get the other pets even though I dont have them because I dont like them.

I think this should be open for everyone who has the pet regardless of adoption dates...and maybe a new critter made for this area.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #65

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I don't think it's that big of a deal having to buy these pets again. Only get the ones that you really like the grand prize for (like I've got my eye on that Rainbow machine!). Besides they are older pets that you can usually find pretty cheap.

I don't plan on getting to do them all, in one month or something. I'll get the Mud Hippo first, and then when the time and $$ is right I'll collect the others slowly and get to play. No biggie.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #66
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Granted, I haven't read many posts on this, but I don't really get it. All I know is, not going to buy a specific pet for one adventure. Hope those who do report back.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #67

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I wonder if prizes will be tradeable or one per account
After a while, if you can earn more than one, everyone will be trading them
I am not running out to buy any right now and thanks to WI, I know which prize is for what pet if I do end up buying any I want the bean stalk and the rainbow machine
just lucky I don't have a chimp or hippo
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #68
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Am I to understand that yolu have to buy MORE pets in order to do this adventure thing? You can't use any of the pets you havein order to do it? Because frankly, we have over 400 webkinz and 12 accounts. I am in no way interested is spending MORE money again to have access to something that will not work properly at first and be a pain. We shouldn't have to keep spending more on these pets to be able to access these new areas in WW. Ganz is so greedy now. More, more, more is what they want from us while giving us less and less over the years.

I'm still very much put out by the increase in the Deluxe Membership prices. You know the one they took away and then promised to return it to a more reasonable and less expensive price?

I'm so fed up with them that I barely buy any anymore! It's been 6 years of growing nonsense and disappointment.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #69
Russian

permmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

The beanstalk giant thing is a little random lol
permmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #70
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info, this does look very exciting...which is part of what makes me so unhappy (along with so many others.)

The bottom line of what I'm reading is: If you are a LOYAL, LONG-TERM Webkinz player, you get NOTHING. No consideration, no bonus items, no access. (Unless this is a mistake about only these particular pets being allowed.) That is how this seems.

For me, if I have no way of accessing this park without buying these pets, pets I already have (yes all of them) then I have to take steps to move away. I don't like being treated badly simply because I'm not a new customer, or because there is a need to clean out back-stock.

If Ganz is going to prevent those who have been playing for sometime from gaining access without those specific adoptions, then for me it means CANCEL. Cancel the 2 Yearly Deluxe memberships I currently have so they will not renew. Cancel all 6 additional accounts I have connected to them. Cancel any more estore buying. Cancel any more plans I had to buy more webkinz or at least do a serious trimming of anything I was interested in.

I know Ganz won't mind if I stop buying, they are a large company with lots of customers. For me though, I have to draw the line somewhere. I have about 50 pets waiting to be adopted and hundreds already in the system. I have to think for myself here, not be corralled into buying plushies I don't want. I already have more coming in for August, pre-ordered at higher prices because of this "problem" with limited supply. None of those count? None of those are worthy of access?

The bottom line is NO ganz. I will not be treated like this, there are other games and other places to spend my money. I hate to leave, which is exactly what is being counted on - that those of us who have been here a long while won't be angry enough to turn away. Well at some point enough is enough. I have been bothered for sometime by the Deluxe issue, being fine with the extras but disapproving of additions like arcade games that would not allow non-deluxe members. I have access, it still doesn't feel right to exclude. It seemed like Ganz was taking steps away from excluding and that made me very proud and happy. However, now it looks like I'll just be on the other side of the problem, excluded because I didn't run out and buy what I was told to (even though I have and am already spending so much.)

For me it isn't just about the money, but pure waste. I don't WANT these animals and from what I am reading here it sounds like a lot of others don't want them either, even those who have purchased them just to get into the park. There is just something strange about that. I can't justify buying what I don't want, when I already have new ones that I do. Not to mention the general idea that so many people are hurting financially...no it just seems wrong.

I apologize for the negativity, I know some members are really excited and I truly hope you enjoy the new features. I am very sad about this and I hope very much that the information is incorrect. I hope that all new adoptions will count and that Ganz does recognize their loyal customers as well as potential ones. We shall see. Oh and if you made it this far, thanks for reading, I hope I didn't put too dark a cloud on your day.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: