Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #31
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

View Post Originally Posted by Grammy53
Is this only going to be available to people who adopt the pets new or will it also be open to those who already own these pets and adopted them long ago?
only to who adopt them new. i no its not fair if you already have one of them
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #32

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Alright. This is way messed up.
How could Ganz think that we, the webkinz community would agree to buy the same pets we already have?
Greed? Do they have so many extra pets to sell that they made up an awesome addition to WW to get rid of them?
If we could use the pets we already have, and buy the one's we don't to gain access to "special parts of park", then it would be worth it.
This way is lame.
I have bought pets,virtual pets, charms also virtual charms, ,zums, kinzclips, etc.
Atleast they were new. And opened a part of WW that wasn't available to us before.
Do the right thing Ganze.
Make it fair to your loyal community.
Make it fair for us all!!!!
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

I agree . I am not going to re buy pets I already have just to go into Adventure Park. It's not worth it to me.
jean1956 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #34
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

has this started already? i did go out and bought a pet, which i already had, to do this. does it open after you adopt it or do we wait till it is on the map? i have read the info but it isn't clear if it is ready to go.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #35

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by chocolatekiller
Didn't they say that all pets would unlock Adventure Park quests? I wonder which pets unlock which quests? Or are they random? Thanks anyway for the new info! The prizes look great!
I initally thought it was going to be all pets adopted after Adventure Park launches would gain access, but now I'm thinking only those 6 pets with or without special Adventure Park tags will gain access....I'm confused
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #36
hats your Story?
Banned
OfficiallyKinzed will become famous soon enough

I haven't been this excited about a feature since Zumwhere was released. I am super excited about it!

I wish you the best adventures,
OfficiallyKinzed
OfficiallyKinzed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #37
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Some of those grand prizes look wonderful! I see at least three I'd love to have!

BUT...I'm holding off on Adventure Pets until we know more. Wouldn't be too bad to buy a few repeat pets if I can put them on accounts where I don't already have them. However, I'd want to move the grand prizes to my main account. Really need to know if they'd be KPable.

Also if this:

Once players have completed all their specific quests, they can click on any of the Adventure Park 'Kinz and play Bonus Quests to extend game play.

means we only get to play the main quest and receive the prize for it just once. Not sure if, by Bonus Quests, they mean replay for a repeat prize or some different extra quests.

But it still sounds like fun! Hoping everyone who adopts an Adventure Pet has a great time in Adventure Park!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #38
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thank you, ipod, for spotting this and thanks, FIA, for bringing us this newz on the Front Page!

I cant wait for this new feature .. it sounds like a lot of fun!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #39

ipodpanda has a spectacular aura about

I am exited about this but I still think its unfair. But I honestly can't wait till this opens. I already have 2 unadopted Adevnture Pets ready
ipodpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #40
Call me Animal :D

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

I find it a little unfair that you have to put on specifc pets and codes to get to do anything in the park. Anyone else agree with me there?
animallover97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: