Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #21
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

Thanks ipodpanda for bringing us this info!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #22
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info! I've only found the koala-refuse to pay too much!-on sale but look forward to trying the adventure with him. If it's fun, maybe I'll buy some more.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #23
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Why can't there be a quest for a googles.
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

Thanx FIA & ipodpanda for the update.

I'm excited about Adventure Park opening. I don't want to buy any of thoses "old" pets just to get a special tag. Who know if I'm ever gonna get to go there.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:10 PM   #25
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

wow. this is a cool thing they're adding, but it's absolutely stupid that I'm going to have to buy 2 pets I already have and 2 pets I don't have but don't really want super badly to do this activity. :/ I guess I can get a koala. I love the webkinz koala.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #26
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Giants in WW? Giants in WW!
wat
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #27
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

still it ***** you can't get in if you already have the pet. but who knows maybe it will be worth getting one, i will wait and see before i decide to go out and buy one

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
still it ***** you can't get in if you already have the pet. but who knows maybe it will be worth getting one, i will wait and see before i decide to go out and buy one
*stinks. sorry about that
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #28
puppyluvver123
Lil Kinz

chocolatekiller has disabled reputation

Didn't they say that all pets would unlock Adventure Park quests? I wonder which pets unlock which quests? Or are they random? Thanks anyway for the new info! The prizes look great!
chocolatekiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #29
Grammy53 is on a distinguished road

Is this only going to be available to people who adopt the pets new or will it also be open to those who already own these pets and adopted them long ago?
Grammy53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #30
Tinkakinz

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Adventure Park Quests

I have the Mud Hippo (and haven't adopted her yet!) and the rainbow machine looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: