Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #81
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: WI member creates a purse from Webkinz Tags!

cool when i first saw it i thought you bought it!!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #82
Nomoresox

That is really cool! Good job making it! I might try to make one too! Awesome!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #83
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Very original and definitely creative! Well done!!

It looks like it would make a lovely beach bag. I like it!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #84
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

That is super creative! Thanks so much for sharing.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:35 PM   #85
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

OMG! That is the cutest purse EVER! Congrats on making such a cute accessory PeaceOut!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #86
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Wow! That's AMAZING!!
Such a nice purse, and big enough not to be seen carrying a stuffed animal home!
Hehe.... Well Duh! That was the whole point of me making it! LOL! JK!

View Post Originally Posted by Fringe
That is soooooo cool I would make one, but im a guy, maybe i will make it for a christmas present for my sister! that is a really cool idea your very creative!
Yeah..... I didn't think many guys would really care. But I also made a wallet (No pics up yet) and I'm almost done making a tutorial on how to make it. Maybe you'd use one of those? That would be really sweet of you to try to make something for your sister! I bet she'd love it!

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
What a great idea, and it is a "green" idea too. I keep trying to think of something to do *** all those tags, but I was thinking a room border. I love the purse idea thanks for sharing. If I ever do a room border, I will be sure to share pics too.
A room border would be amazing! *Sigh* to bad none of my room mates (Sisters) like webkinz.....

If you do the room border, YES! please post pics!

View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
That's so cool! Good job PeaceOut!
Thank you!

Last edited by PeaceOut; 11-16-2009 at 10:48 PM..
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 12:09 AM   #87
Unregistered

Talking Re: WI member creates a purse from Webkinz Tags!

Awesome!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #88
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

This is one of the most creative things I've seen in years!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #89
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow!! Good for you..very creative and able as well...from idea to finished product!!..This is sure to be a very popular item with big Webbie fans!! Very, Very nice!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 AM   #90
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cute purse! So creative. LOL. Where can you get contact paper? I'm trying to make my own, but I don't have any contact paper. I've got the duct tape and the tags. I think I'll use a different duct tape, cuz the one I have is just boring grey. LOL. I'm going to guess maybe Office Max or Staples has contact paper, but I'm not sure.
310webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome bag!, nmk6, prada purses! zomg, redstar55wuzhere, totally cute!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: