Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #71
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Confirms Guinea Pig Rumor

Oh that is very cool...Their prices are a little too steep for me, though. Plus I don't buy that often.
bawtneez is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 09:47 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Member Confirms Guinea Pig Rumor

Hi Guys, I just logged on today, so I know some people have already reported this, but I just wanted to let you know of our experience last night @ Justice (limited too). We drove there yesterday (early evening) to get the guinea pigs (after we saw it on WI), only to have 2 of the salepeople tell us, "They are not out yet! If another store was selling them they're going to be in a lot of trouble!" So, I asked if she could tell us when they would have them, as we live an hour away from the store- Her response "We don't know, uh, next week sometime, we're not sure!" What does not come across in writing is her very rude tone and demenor... she was very annoyed! Not a great way to treat your regular customers, especially when they've got the highest prices for Webkinz around, $16.50! The kids were very good, didn't even complain! But, we did go next door to get some Webkinz! I was not going to purchase them there (at least not then,lol). I know they will want to go back for the guinea pigs though! A simple "We're sorry, they're not released yet! Check back next week"- would have been much nicer! And made me a lot happier!

Also, I think that explains why the code for the guinea pigs is not working, as they are not officially released yet!

ttfntigger
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #73
Riska

THAT guniae pig is SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #74
puglover4499

puglover4499 will become famous soon enough

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll who knowa maybe she was just liang becuase she wasnt suppose to give them out yet and she was making the other store look bad sorry if this doesnt make sense but im really tired and around where i live webkinz are 18.75$and the little kinz are 12.50$
puglover4499 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #75
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ttfntigger
Hi Guys, I just logged on today, so I know some people have already reported this, but I just wanted to let you know of our experience last night @ Justice (limited too). We drove there yesterday (early evening) to get the guinea pigs (after we saw it on WI), only to have 2 of the salepeople tell us, "They are not out yet! If another store was selling them they're going to be in a lot of trouble!" So, I asked if she could tell us when they would have them, as we live an hour away from the store- Her response "We don't know, uh, next week sometime, we're not sure!" What does not come across in writing is her very rude tone and demenor... she was very annoyed! Not a great way to treat your regular customers, especially when they've got the highest prices for Webkinz around, $16.50! The kids were very good, didn't even complain! But, we did go next door to get some Webkinz! I was not going to purchase them there (at least not then,lol). I know they will want to go back for the guinea pigs though! A simple "We're sorry, they're not released yet! Check back next week"- would have been much nicer! And made me a lot happier!

Also, I think that explains why the code for the guinea pigs is not working, as they are not officially released yet!

ttfntigger
Hi i just came from JUSTICE and the lady did not know the exact date they would be release and she got the printed out release and it said Thursday 19th so I will be there on Thursday.. morning to get mine...
chinnell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #76

waywrd is on a distinguished road

Someone may have posted already, the guinea pig is available on the justice site. In addition I googled a justice coupon and found the 30% they are offering in the stores also. So even with the shipping charges I saved over their regular price. I bought for me and my kids, so if you are buying just one you will probably pay more than the store price. Shipping was $9 for me if that helps anyone. Enter 626 in the coupon area at check out.
I hope they come soon! They are so cute.

---------- waywrd added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Just an fyi, I checked the site and it looks like it is $5 shipping for 1 webkins.

Last edited by waywrd; 03-14-2009 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
waywrd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #77
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

I went to Justice the other day and there was a sign that said something like New Relese (?) and it showed a pic of a guniea pig, and I asked if she had any and she was like "No we won't ever have any." I don't know what she means, but it was wierd.
jj887 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #78
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow...can anyone say cheeks!!..What a cute plush!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #79
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

aww............. i hate glitches. i won't be adopting one of those any time soon. i don't my account to get messed up or ruined!! hopefully ganz fixes it soon☺

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #80
tdi freak

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
What is Justice? Is it like Limited Too or a Hallmark? I've never heard of it.

Oh...I just looked it up. A press release says that the guinea pigs will be at Limited Too as well!

justice is the sister store of limited too but a whole lot better
knut96 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: