Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Confirms Guinea Pig Rumor

no way! a guinea pig. lucky! can't they make a hamster I WANT A HAMSTER WEBKIZ OK BYE
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the guinea pig BUT i HATE that its ONLY availible at Justice/Limited too! thats SOOO unfair to people that do NOT have a Justice/Limited too ANYWHERE close to them! (yeah i'm talking bout me) i don't want to wait till JUNE to be able to get one! cause by then i'll have the food and maybe the item so i will NOT need the guinea pig! duh! (but i still want the stuffed animal) gosh, thats i little prejeduce to small town webkinz lovers. whatev Ganz. not your best idea . . . (the arctic fox ain't the best idea either, well at least the whole only availible at Hallmark part.) JUST MY OPINION, NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. JUST SAYING HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS!
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #43

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

That sounds like a wonderful idea for Ganz. I do hope they make one.
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #44

Webbiekinz36987 is on a distinguished road

That is so cool! Just telling my dad to go out and buy some try to register 'em and get 2 free pets!!

SOOOO Lucky!

Have you found names for them yet?

Congratz!
Webbiekinz36987 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #45

me-is-flower is on a distinguished road

Aww I want one
me-is-flower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #46
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by madi1422
I like the guinea pig BUT i HATE that its ONLY availible at Justice/Limited too! thats SOOO unfair to people that do NOT have a Justice/Limited too ANYWHERE close to them! (yeah i'm talking bout me) i don't want to wait till JUNE to be able to get one! cause by then i'll have the food and maybe the item so i will NOT need the guinea pig! duh! (but i still want the stuffed animal) gosh, thats i little prejeduce to small town webkinz lovers. whatev Ganz. not your best idea . . . (the arctic fox ain't the best idea either, well at least the whole only availible at Hallmark part.) JUST MY OPINION, NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE. JUST SAYING HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS!
I know! I barly even know what "Justiice" or "Limited too" is! I never even saw one of them or even been inside one of them! I only know about them because people on here talk about those stores! And how can they make us wait THAT LONG???!??????!?????? Waiting takes forever. Anyway I was soo happy when i saw the artic fox and hamster-like-thing-that-i-can't-spell-the-name-of pig but them i read it and now I have to wait forever. Oh well at lest I can still buy one in a long time! lol. BUt they look really cute!

---------- rachel21 added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
so cute! can't wait till they are in wide release as there are none of these stores in Atlantic Canada - let alone within driving range.
Yeah they are cute and they look fuzzy too I just wish they were those stores where I live

Last edited by rachel21; 03-13-2009 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rachel21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #47
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I'm so excited you made it to the front page anthonysmommy - yeah for you!

The guinea pigs are cute - the boys want them now!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #48
sugerfle

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

omg omg omg I cant wait!
sassygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #49
r-jay is on a distinguished road

Congratulations anthonysmommy on finding the guinea pigs , they are so cute, I will also have to wait until the summer if i want one but thats ok, maybe we can see some pictures of yours on WW, thank you for sharing the news with us.
r-jay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #50
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

aww i really really really want it!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! i want i because i used to have a guinea pig it looked just like that!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: